Chapter Two

I gently pushed his hand away from my thigh and gave a small smile before reaching into my pencil case and giving him a pen.

"Thanks kitten, I could get use to sitting next to you" he winked, causing me to blush and put my head down.

Patrick didn't bother me for the rest of the lesson thankfully, but I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my face every so often. I wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't scared of Patrick, in fact I was petrified of him. I had heard so many rumours about the boy which led me and the rest of the school to believe that he was psycho.

I packed my things back into my bag once the bell finally rang. I was so eager to get out of the classroom in hopes to avoid any altercation with Patrick. But that didn't happen. As I went to walk out of the door I felt a hand on my wrist. Shit.

"What's the rush?" He asked with a grin.

"I have to get home" I mumbled not making eye contact with him.

"Hockstetter, leave her alone!" We turned to see Miss Porter standing beside us. Patrick looked between us before releasing his grip on my wrist and walking past me. I jumped in surprise as I felt his hand connect with my behind, his laugh echoed throughout the hall way.

"Thank you Miss" I gave her a sweet smile

"You're welcome dear, I apologise for putting you next to him but I thought maybe you could set a good example" I gave her a nervous laugh before thanking her again and walking off.

~
"Mum I'm home!" I yelled as I closed the door behind me. I smiled as she emerged from the kitchen and greeted me with a tight hug.

"How was your day?" She asked

"It was....interesting" I replied before slumping down onto the sofa and grabbing the remote.

"Did you find out when your show is?"

"Two weeks"

Every time I had a performance coming up, my mum made sure to cancel anything she had going on that day. If anyone was my biggest fan, it was her.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour, could you maybe clean up the sitting room for me once you're changed?"

"Sure mum" I replied

"Thanks Reina" She kissed my forehead before I made my way upstairs to get changed.

By the time I had cleaned the sitting room and had eaten, it was beginning to get dark outside. I peered my head out of the window and noticed that another missing person poster had been put up. I quickly put on my slippers and made my way outside to have a look.

GEORGIE DENBROUGH
6 Years Old
DESCRIPTION: Date Of Birth: September 18 1982, Male. Height: 53.9 inches. Weight: 70 lbs. Dark Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes. Wearing: Yellow Rain Coat, Blue Jeans, Green Rain Boots.

I sighed as I read the poster. This was Bill Denbrough's little brother. Bill was basically the leader of the 'Losers Club' that the Bowers Gang bullied. He was a sweet kid with a terrible stutter. I walked back inside and picked up the phone. It rang twice before I heard a voice on the other end.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bill it's Reina"

"Oh hey R-R-Reina, are you o-o-okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just calling to say how sorry I am about Georgie"

"Oh G-G-Georgie, yeah he's been m-m-missing for a few d-d-days now, if you see him c-c-could you l-l-let me know?"

"Of course I will, if you ever need to talk I'm here"

"T-t-thank you"

After a few more minutes of talking to Bill, I hung up the phone and got a shower. The whole time I couldn't help but think about Georgie. So many kids had been going missing lately, even some of my own friends, it's the reason why Derry now had a 7 O'clock curfew. I didn't understand how anyone slept at night knowing this was happening, including myself.

I hummed to myself as I walked into the kitchen. I placed my dirty washing into the washing machine and grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filling it with juice. Before I could take a sip, the sound of my letter box opening and closing rang through the house. I put my glass down and walked slowly towards my front door, immediately locking it. I noticed a piece of card next to my feet. I picked it up and turned it over. I felt my heart stop for a quick second as I read the card.

'I can see you Reina'

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next upload should be soon xo