Chapter Eleven

-Patrick's P.O.V-
I pulled the boy off of Reina and beat him black and blue, making sure I could see blood. I felt a rage burn up inside me, obviously I had been angry before but never like this. How dare he touch something that was mine. The boy cried out in pain begging me to stop as I continued to unleash my anger, punching him , kicking him, I didn't want to stop I was furious that he even thought he could hurt her, if I didn't have consequences I would've made sure he was dead.

"Please stop!" He screamed out.

"Did" punch "you stop" punch "when she asked you to?" I beat him for a few more minutes before finally stopping as I heard his nose crack.

"Touch her again and you'll never see another day!" I spat giving him a swift kick to his ribs.

I heard a small whimper from behind me. I turned to see Reina practically passed out on the ground, I grabbed her bag, pulled out her keys and placed her bag on my shoulder. I bent down beside her and gently picked her up bridal style and carried her back to her house, but not before spitting on the mysterious boy.

I struggled to get her door open but finally managed it, carrying her up the stairs and into her room. I placed Reina onto her bed and her bag onto the floor before making my way into her bathroom to wash the blood off of my hands, going downstairs and locking the door once I had done so. After I had done that, I walked back into her bedroom, picking out some bed shorts and a black tank top. I quickly stripped her out of her dress and put her into her pyjamas. I wrapped the covers around her and sat in the chair next to her desk.

"Hello?" She asked trying her best to sit up

"Shhh, go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up" I told her and just like that she placed her head on her pillow and fell asleep.

I had been watching her the whole time at the party, I watched her speak to other boys, I watched her dance with the one who attacked her and I hated it. I also noticed that he was getting her drunk. Something didn't seem right to me so I followed them when they left and I'm glad I did. There was a blanket sitting at the bottom of her bed, I grabbed it and wrapped it around me and watched her sleep, protecting her from any sort of danger.

-Reina's P.O.V-
I opened my eyes and sat up, holding my head as I did. I had the worst headache ever. I couldn't remember much of what happened last night, turning up to Annie's party was clear, the rest of the night was a blur to me. I scanned my room and saw Patrick sitting on my chair watching me.

"Morning" he said smiling slightly.

"Patrick, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"You don't remember?"

"Nope"

"I'll explain in a second, here drink this" he said reaching for the water that was on my desk and handed it to me. I thanked him and took a huge gulp considering my mouth was so dry.

"So why are you here?" I asked again. Patrick sighed and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well...long story short, you were nearly raped last night" He told me, I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "I don't....what?"

"The guy you were dancing with at Annie's party was putting vodka in the drinks he got you so you were drunk out of your mind. He offered to walk you home and tried to rape you" he explained. I put my head in my hands and began to cry. How could I allow that to happen.

"Tried to, what happened?" I asked in between sobs, I looked up at him and he gave me a sympathetic look.

"I had a feeling something want right so I followed you guys back. Once I saw what was happening, I battered him and then carried you back here and decided to stay incase you woke up" Out of all the people in Derry, Patrick Hockstetter had saved me. In that split second, everything he had done to me in the past week was forgotten. I jumped off of the bed and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you so much Patrick!" He seemed taken aback at first put finally gave into the hug. He wrapped one arm around my wait and placed the other on my head, stroking my hair.

"You're welcome" Patrick mumbled. "Why don't you try and get some more sleep, it's only 8:00"

I climbed back into my bed and got comfortable. I frowned as I noticed Patrick get up and head towards my door. I moved back so that there was space to fit one more person into my bed.

"Patrick" He stopped and turned to face me.

"Yeah?"

"Stay with me?" I asked patting the space beside me, Patrick hesitated for a moment. He smirked at me before kicking off his shoes removing his shirt so that he was just wearing his jeans and climbed into the bed. I turned my back to him, only to have him wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him.

I felt so safe with him.

So this chapter was basically a fill in chapter kind of thing. I hope you guys liked it 😊xo