Chapter Twenty-seven

Today was Sunday and I hadn't made plans, although I knew I'd probably end up seeing Patrick at some point. I took one look at my room and sighed. This was the messiest it had ever been. I turned up the radio to hear 'My Prerogative' playing, making my over to one section of my room I began cleaning. It was extremely hard work but someone had to do it.

I had spent an hour and a half cleaning my room. I was almost done when the phone rang. I dropped everything that was in my hands and quickly made my way downstairs. I picked up the phone after the 5th ring.

"Hello?"

"Reina, It's Stan"

"Oh, hey what's up?"

"Can you come and meet us, the others want to talk to you!" I thought for a second. This could either way.

"Sure, where?"

"The park, we'll be there in fifteen minutes" I hung up the phone.

I rushed back up the stairs to change out of my pyjamas. Looking through my wardrobe for something decent to wear, I finally pulled out my denim blue short dungarees and a short white top. I pulled on my white converse and fixed my hair. Once I had decided I looked a little decent, I grabbed my house keys and made me way out of the house. Instead of riding my bike, I decided to walk considering the park wasn't far from my house, I didn't want to be there too early.

I had reached the park, the boys were already sat on a bench waiting for me. Eddie was the first to notice me. He jumped off of the bench and bolted towards me, stopping when he nearly knocked me over, the others following him.

"Hey" Stan greeted and pulled him into him.

"Hey, so what did you all want to talk about?" I asked avoiding eye contact with the other three. They all muttered amongst themselves, deciding who was going to talk.

"W-w-we just wanted t-t-to say sorry" Bill quietly said.

"It's cool, no harm done" I shrugged and stuffed my hands into my pockets. There was an awkward silence.

"Stan told us what you told him" Richie told me looking up at me with sad eyes. "Is it true?"I sighed in response, I didn't know what to say to them, this was awkward.

"If we had known, we wouldn't have been so...you know" He finished, pushing his glasses back up.

"Listen, I don't want to talk about it ok"

"Just so you know, We're willing it accept you're relationship with Patrick" Richie told me. I gave them a warm smile.

"W-w-we also want to t-t-thank him, for p-p-protecting you!" Bill added

"We miss you Reina!" Eddie blurred out.

"I miss you guys too"

"Do you f-f-forgive us?" Bill asked

"Sure"
~
"Not too fast!" I screamed as me and Eddie clung onto the roundabout for dear life, the others spinning it as fast as they could.

"Eddie's gonna puke!" Richie laughed. Stan then attempted to stop the roundabout as Eddie turned green. I quickly hopped off and fell into Bill. Richie grabbed ahold of but suddenly let go and threw up.

"That's disgusting!" Stan gagged and walked away, Richie couldn't breathe from how much he was laughing.

"A-a-are you two o-o-Okay?" Bill asked and I nodded, trying to regain my balance whilst Bill still held me.

"That was hilarious, absolute gold" Richie exclaimed slowly clapping. "Let's do it again!"

"NO!" Me and Eddie screamed.

"What's going on here?" We turned to see Patrick standing outside the gates with Henry, Vic and Belch. Patrick hopped over the gate and pulled me out of Bills grasp.

"What's wrong with you, why have you gone pale!" He asked in concern.

"S-s-she was-"

"What did you do to her?!" Patrick growled at Bill.

"He didn't do anything, we were on the roundabout and it was spun a bit too fast! Honest" I told him turning his face slightly so that he was facing me.

"Why are you with them? I thought they didn't want to know?" He whispered pressing his forehead onto mine. We forgot that everyone was watching us.

"I'll explain later" I whispered back. I lifted my head up and kissed him. He bit my bottom lip causing me mouth to open, his tongue began to explore my mouth. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as his hands travelled downwards. We heard someone let out a sarcastic cough and we instantly pulled away. I buried my face into his chest as my face flushed red.

"Just so you losers know this is my girl!" He informed my friends.

"Patrick, lets go!" Henry yelled.

"I'm coming over tonight Kitten" He gave me one last peck before hopping back over the gate and walking away with his friends.

"Well that was.....interesting" Stan muttered. Eddie and Richie looked uncomfortable, I turned to Bill who seemed down. I gave him a sympathetic look but he turned away.