Chapter Thirty

"Why do they need to do a show every month?" Patrick asked as he helped me put my clean clothes away.

"It's not every month, only every two months" I told me.

"You did one month after the other before" He passed a pair of jeans for me to hang up.

"Yeah well that was a one off" I giggled. Patrick sighed and collapsed down onto my bed.

"This is too much work" He moaned. "Oh I have something for you!" He stood up and reached into his back pocket, pulling out a small box.

"What's that?"

"Just close your eyes and turn around" I placed my hands over my eyes and turned away from him. I felt something cold around my neck, I reached up and felt a chain.

"Is it a necklace by any chance?" I giggled as he cursed under his breath. Patrick told me to open my eyes and I did, the chain was silver and had a flame symbol. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

"And before you think I stole it, I didn't" I turned to face him. "My mum gave me money for myself but I spent it on you"

"Aww Patrick" I flew into him, he bent down and picked me up, holding my tightly. "I love it and I love you!" I covered his face with kisses and he snickered.

"of course you do" I pouted at his response. Patrick had never once told me he loved me.

~

2 months had quickly passed and I had found myself growing more and more in love with Patrick. I had to divide my time between my friends and Patrick which was hard a first but I managed to get the hang of it somehow. This also meant that I had gotten along with the other members of the Bowers Gang a little better, but deep down I still couldn't stand Henry. I had also developed a strong bond with both of Patrick's parents.

"Careful Stan!" I warned as he jumped from one rock to the other, almost slipping.

"Don't worry I will" He told me. I helped Eddie up onto the rock I was standing on.

"Thanks Reina" He smiled. "Guys what are we gonna do about Bill?" Eddie asked.

"What do you mean?" Stan turned to face him.

"The whole Georgie thing"

"There's nothing we can do, we just need to let Bill realise the horrible truth himself. I know as his friends we should tell him but I can't bare to see the look on his face. I mean he's constantly in denial about the whole thing" I explained to them.

"What if he's still like this when we're like 30?" Stay questione and I sighed.

"Stan, Georgie was his little brother, could you blame him?" Stan shook his head in reply.

"I wonder what really happened to the poor kid" I said.

"For all we know it could've been a terrible accident but they still just haven't found the body" Stan suggested.

"But look at all the other missing kids, I don't think that's a coincidence"Eddie said causing an eerie silence

"Let's stop talking about it. it's making me feel sick" I suggested.

-Patrick's P.O.V-

"So how are you and Reina doing?" Vic asked me as we carried two buckets of water out to Belch's car. He decided his 'baby' needed cleaning and we offered to help, considering there was fuck all else to do.

"We're great"I replied a smile spreading on my face at the mention of her name.

"You guys are pretty cute together" He added.

"I know that Vic" I placed one of the buckets down beside Belch.

"What are you two blabbering about" Henry asked jumping off of the roof of the car and grabbing a sponge.

"Reina" I answered and watched Belch, Henry and Vic clean the car.

"Again?!" Henry said in an annoyed tone.

"Leave him, he's in love with someone other than himself!" Belch joked.

"Shut up!" I grabbed the hose pipe and turned the tap on, aiming it at Belch and drenching him in water.

"Patrick you dick!" I ducked as a sponge came flying at me.

"Aren't you seeing her today?" Vic asked as he scrubbed the bonnet of Belch's car.

"Nah not today" I pulled out my zippo and lit the cigarette I had placed into my mouth, inhaling the smoke before removing the cigarette. "She's with the loser's today" I sighed.

"As if you have to share her with them" Henry joked and I threw him a glare.

I hated that she had to spend time with them, I wanted her to be with me every second of everyday. It was as if she was my drug and I needed her all the time. I never knew what to do with myself when she was out with her friends or during school when we didn't see each other.

I was surprised that she had put up with me for so long, no one other than the boys knew how to handle me for more than five seconds. Reina however was a patient girl, she didn't care how long it took her to finally be able to handle me and I adored that about her. She really wasn't like any other girl I had met before.  Over the past two months I had tried to treat her how she really should be treated, I was still new to the whole thing, but she seemed to appreciate everything I did for her.

"If it makes her happy then I don't care" I simply said before taking another puff of my cigarette.

Hey guys, I apologise if you find this chapter a little shorter than the others, Stay Blessed xo