Chapter Twenty

-Patrick's P.O.V-

I sat in the back of Belch's car next to vic, I couldn't shake the mistake I had made out of my head. I needed to talk to Reina. Normally I didn't regret anything I did, but this time I did. I couldn't understand why. Reina didn't even call last night and I know she got my note, I'm not stupid...well what I did was pretty stupid but that's not the point.

"Penny for your thoughts Patty?" Vic asked. I turned to glare at him, I hated when they called me Patty. I wanted to watch them go through a slow death when they did, but I didn't want to end up in prison. 

"Mind your business blondie" He put his hands up in defence and I leant out of the window of the car. I was too tall. 

Belch pulled up at the school , threatening to hit a few of the younger kids as they stood in the way which cheered me up a little. I climbed out of the window and spotted the Losers Club, but no Reina, odd. 

"Brilliant!" Henry grinned and motioned for us to follow him. We stopped in front of the boys, pushing each of them down onto the ground, apart from Bill. Henry had told us to lay off of him because of what had happened to his brother. Everyone knew the kid was dead, but he couldn't wrap his thick head around it. 

"Patrick please stop!" Stan begged. I continued to snicker as I placed my boot onto his arm with force.

"Beg again or I'll break it!" I smirked and licked my lips as the boy below me begged louder for me to get of.  I looked over at the other three who was picking on the others in their own little way . Bullying Stan was my favourite, he was such a pushover. 

"Please or I'll tell them!" Thankfully no one had heard the last bit as I came to realize that he knew that me and Reina. I quickly removed my boot off of his arm and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him up off of the floor.

"Tell them and you won't see tomorrow!" I snarled and shoved him back down onto the ground. Stan scurried to his feet scared out of his life. 

"Let's go boys!" Henry laughed and we followed him into the school. 

My first lesson I had was science, I would be sat next to Reina. I waited 10 minutes after the bell went and then headed to the classroom. It was better to be late than not turn up at all right. I opened the door and winked at Miss Porter before scanning the classroom. No Reina. I sighed and walked back out. 

-Reina's P.O.V-

I placed the tip of the thermometer on the radiator, waiting for the temperature to rise. When i heard a knock on my bedroom door, I quickly shoved it back into my mouth, my eyes watered as I realised how hot it had actually gotten. 

"Are you sure you'll be ok, I won't be back till 10 Tonight, midnight the latest?" My mum asked as she sat on my bed next to me. 

"I'll be fine" I gave a fake cough and held my head. 

"Oh sweetie" My mum gave me a sympathetic look and took the thermometer out of my mouth. "You're really burning up!" She walked over and opened my window, suggesting fresh air would be the best thing.

"I feel absolutely terrible" I did my best sick voice. Maybe I should take drama as well. 

"Well I have to get going, I'll call you every hour to make sure you're ok, I love you!"

"I love you too" 

 -Patrick's P.O.V-

I hid behind a bush, watching Reina's mum climb into her car. Once she was gone, I quickly made my way up the drive, quietly climbing over her back gate. I looked up and saw that her bedroom window was open. I then saw her walk towards her t.v

"The bitch skipped school" I whispered to myself

I smiled to myself and licked my lips, hopefully this would work. I slowly unlocked the back gate and walking towards her front door, giving it three knocks. I swiftly walked back into her garden, locking the gate behind me and then began the tree that was right outside of her window. I peeked to see her climb out of her bed and out of her room. I grabbed onto the ledge and began to pull myself through into her bedroom. Standing tall as I waited for her to return.

'Try getting away now Reina' I thought to myself and shook my head with a wide grin spread across my face. 

-Reina's P.O.V-

I gave a confused look as I peered out of my front door noticing no one was there. As I decided it was just my mind playing tricks on me, I made my way back up the stairs. I rubbed my face as I walked into my room shutting the door behind me.

"Skipping school, bad girl" I heard a male voice say. My eyes widened at the sight of Patrick standing in my room. 'Note to self, Close your window from now on!" I thought.

"Get out!" I demanded.

"Not until you hear me out!" He snarled.

 "No!" I screamed and before I knew it I was pushed up against my door, Patrick's body pressed on mine. 

"What did you say?" he glared down at me. 

"I said No!" I repeated looking up at the lanky boy in front of me. I tightly shut my eyes, afraid of what he would do next. But instead he took my by surprise.

"Please" Patrick pleaded, releasing his grip on me. I watched as Patrick sank down to his knees, hugging my legs. I watched as this supposably psycho boy crumbled in front of me. I couldn't help but feel bad. I sighed and removed his hands off of my legs.

"Fine" I gave in and sat down on my bed. Patrick followed suit. 

"Reina, I'm so sorry" He took my hands in his and continued. "It was a stupid mistake. I was mad and I didn't know what to do. The kiss with the girl didn't mean anything,  I didn't think it would be this big of a deal but it is, not just for you but for me to. I feel extremely guilty. I can't stand the thought that because of this I'm going to lose the person who's really understood me and who's real just like me. I don't know what else to say just please please forgive me!" 

"Patrick I-" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"We can start over fresh and make it official, no more secrets, I promise!" His grip on my hands tightened. "Please, I've never done or felt like this before. Please I'm begging you." I felt my frown slowly turn into a smile. I had no other choice, I couldn't help it. 

"My little psycho" I giggled and he looked up at me. 

"Do you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you Patrick" Before I had to even think of something else to say, he attacked my lips, causing me to fall back onto the bed with him hovering over me. He quickly broke away from the kiss.

"Wait, are you really sick?" He asked in concern as he looked at the thermometer. 

"Nope" I laughed and he smirked licking his lips and he looked me up and down. 

"Nice nightgown by the way!" He winked and reattached our lips, sliding his hands up under my nightgown. I had no intentions of stopping him as I tangled my hands in his hair. His lips began to trail down my neck, biting the skin now and then causing me to let out loud moans. I removed my hands from his hair and lifted his top up over his head.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked

"I've never been more sure about anything" 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, next update will hopefully be soon xo