Chapter Four

I stood in the empty hallway, right outside the entrance doors Patrick Hockstetter would be waiting for me. I had no idea why and in all honesty I didn't want to find out. Maybe I should find another way to get out?

'No' I thought to myself. I didn't want to have to face consequences if I didn't meet him. I tightly gripped my bag and hesitated for a second before slowly making my way towards the doors. I opened the door slightly and there he was, leaning against one of the trees. I took a deep breath and stepped outside. A somewhat evil grin spread across his face at the sight of me.

"Good girl, you came" He said licking his lips.  "Come here" Patrick instructed and I did as he said.

"W-w-why did you want me to meet y-you?" I stuttered, damn I was beginning to sound like Bill. The way I spoke didn't go unnoticed, Patrick raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"Well Kitten.."

"Please don't call me that, my name is Reina" he rolled his eyes at my reply and grabbed my wrist.

"Just follow me and make it look like you're happy" Patrick demanded. I tried my best to smile as Patrick dragged me to where ever he was taking me. He was probably going to take me to the rest of his friends and then kill me, maybe dance around a fire once they had.

We had been walking in silence for about 20 minutes, I didn't dare say anything to Patrick. I just wanted to go home.  He turned into the woods but my feet stayed glued to the ground. Defiantly going to kill me.

"Come on!" Patrick groaned his voice raising slightly. He began to tug my arm but I still wouldn't move. The woods was the last place I wanted to be.

"Fine alright!" He sighed and let go of my arm. I hoped that he'd let me run home but no. Before I even got the chance to run from him, Patrick marched up to me and before I knew it I was flung over his shoulder, he then proceeded his journey into the woods. I cringed once I noticed that only one hand was wrapped around both of my legs, his other placed on my bum.

Once I was placed back on my feet I saw that we were standing on the edge of a small cliff. I looked down at the water in awe, noticing the small ripples being made. I snapped back to reality as Patrick's arm brushed mine.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask not making eye contact.

"Why not?" He shrugged and began to remove my bag. "Don't worry I won't steal from you" I watched as he placed my bag beside a log and began to collect small rocks.

"Because I would rather be at home" I admitted. Patrick appeared next to me once again, I turned to face him. He didn't look angry or mad...in fact he looked hurt and I instantly regretted what I had said.

"You don't wanna stay with me?" He asked, his expression now blank.

"I guess I could stay for a bit?" I suggested and he smiled, handing me a few rocks.

"Want to see who can throw the furthest?"

"Sure" I watched as Patrick took the first throw. Why was he being nice to me all of a sudden? For the amount of time I knew of Patrick's existence, I had never known him to be like this. He was a bully, a sick twisted evil human as many people would say.

"Patrick I'm pretty sure you just hit a fish!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening slightly

"Good!" He laughed and threw another.

Once we had both got bored of throwing rocks we sat down on the log where my bag was placed. Obviously Patrick won the rock throwing contest, every time I threw one he would laugh at my attempt to get it further than his.  I kept glancing back and forth at him and then back at my feet.

"I know what you're thinking" he blurted out. I turned my full attention to him.

"Excuse me?"

"You're wondering why I brought you here...why you" he was right...how did he know that.

"Well...yeah" I mumbled.

"You're different from the other girls at school. You think I never noticed you because I never payed you any attention. Oh Reina" he paused and licked his lips. "I was waiting for my moment to strike"

"Huh?" I slowly scooted away from him. Patrick swung one of his legs over the log and pulled me closer to him.

"You're mine!" He growled and grabbed my chin like he did in the hall back at school.

"Patrick I..."

"Tell me Reina...has anyone ever given you the attention that I gave you today?"

"N-no" I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat.

"So you're a virgin?" Patrick asked with a sly grin. My hands began to get sweaty and my heartbeat was uneven. I looked down in disappointment and nodded. Patrick forcefully lifted my head up, making sure we were nose to nose. 

I had never had a boyfriend in my life, never had a first kiss with that special person. Of course I had crushes but I was never good enough for them. Until recently, it bothered me because most people at our school had already done stuff that I have yet to discover.

"Come on, let's get you home" he chuckled and stood up.

I grabbed my bag and placed it over my shoulder, following Patrick out of the woods.  The whole way back Patrick would glance at me every now and then to make sure I was still behind him before finally pushing me in front of him.  I hated to admit but I actually enjoyed spending time with Patrick, even though he was extremely scary. Maybe...just maybe there was another side of Patrick that needed to be discovered.

"Well this is me" I blurted out as we walked up the drive way.

My back was pressed against my front door with Patrick's body pressed against my, his eyes focused on my lips.   He sighed and before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. I stood there in shock, not knowing what to do with myself. Then my eyes closed and without even realising I began to kiss him back. I had butterflies in my stomach, I didn't want it to end. But Patrick soon pulled away.

"Sweet dreams Raindrop" he smirked "oh and I hope you liked the note I left for you last night" and with that, he winked and walked away. I was frozen in place trying to wrap my brain around what just happened.

I just had my first kiss with Patrick Hockstetter, the schools psycho.

'Best first kiss ever' I thought to myself and walked inside.

I feel like this chapter was really shit...I'm so so sorry. I will honestly try my best to make the next ones more interesting. Thank you for reading ☺️xo