Chapter Twenty-Two

"R-R-Reina I don't u-u-understand" Bill stuttered, he looked extremely hurt and it was killing me.

"She's my girlfriend what don't you understand about that Billy boy" Patrick giggled throwing his arm around me. We both earned glares from everyone apart from Stan.

"Patrick! Don't talk to him like that" I muttered and he scoffed.

"Out of every boy in the school you chose Patrick?" Richie asked in disbelief throwing his hands up in the air.

"And what's wrong with Patrick four eyes?" Henry asked defending his friend as he stepped closer to Richie.

"He's a psycho that's what!" Richie fired back.

"I won't hesitate to kill you Richie" Patrick snarled from my side

"Guys stop!" I pleaded but it only ended up with my friends and Patrick's friends arguing.

"Stop, Stan never had a problem with this!" I spat and instantly regretted it. For the first time ever, I saw my friends and the bowers Gang be on the same page about something.

"You knew?" Eddie yelled.

"Noodle head knew before me?" Henry turned to look at Patrick in shock.

"Hey he caught us at the cinema" Patrick defended.

"How long has this been going on?" Eddie asked turning to me but Belch answered for me.

"Patrick told us 2 months"

"Fair play to them for keeping it a secret for that long" Vic said out of the blue.

"Shut up!" We all screamed.

The rest of lunch was spent with all of us arguing about me and Patrick. I tried my best to convince my friends that Patrick wasn't that bad but they weren't having any of it. Shockingly, the Bowers Gang actually stuck up for us in the end which was pretty nice considering I thought they'd take it worse than my friends.

"W-w-we need time, l-l-lets go guys" Bill muttered before turning and walking away. Richie gave me a dirty look before following Bill, earning a low growl from Patrick who noticed. Eddie and Stan gave me looks of sympathy before leaving. I went to chase after them but was stopped by Patrick.

"You don't need them, you have me" I gave him a small smile before taking a hold of his hand. We turned to face the rest of the bowers Gang.

"I don't like this" Henry admitted. "I really don't, but considering Patrick is kind of my best friend and you're kinda hot I'll just have to deal with it"

"Damn right you will!" Patrick grinned before bending down and kissing me.

"Hey none of that!" He yelled before gagging.

"You're one of us now vic" Belch proudly said

"Welcome to the Bowers Gang Raindrop" I gave a fake smile. Who knew this was how the confessions were going to end.

~
"Where are you going" Patrick yelled from Belch's car as I walked past.

"Home" I told him and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I watched as he whispered into Belch's ear and Belch stepped out of the car, motioning for me to get in.

I hesitated for a second but finally got in the car, mainly because Henry was getting bored of waiting. I sat in between Vic and Patrick. This was the most awkwardest situation I had ever been in. I never dreamt I'd be sat in a car with my bullies, never mind calling one my boyfriend. I kept quiet throughout the whole car ride, it was sweet that Patrick had asked Belch to give me a ride home but I felt so out of place.

"So Reina, what's your bra size?" Vic asked. Perv. Patrick reached over and slapped the back of his head. I noticed Belch and Henry sharing smirks.

"Ask Patrick" I mumbled. The boys then began to cheer and congratulate Patrick at my response, Patrick looked so proud. I didn't get boys sometimes, what was the need like seriously?

"She's got a decent pair to be fair, but they're mine so you guys will never know" Patrick gloated, I began to blush and buried my head into his shoulder, making sure to cover my chest area as best as I could.

"I don't mean to be mean or anything but you don't look like you fit in with these at all" I said to vic.

"What do you mean?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you look a bit like a twig, you could be snapped easily by the looks of it" The other three couldn't hold in their laughter, Belch had to pull over just so that he didn't lose control of the car. I felt extremely bad but at the same time proud of myself. Henry turned to me and held his hand up for a high five which I gave him. Maybe these boys weren't that bad.

"Twiggy!" Patrick snorted "Aaaa isn't she the greatest"

"That was brilliant!" Belch smiled through the rearview mirror

"Absolutely brutal" Henry shook his head and stared out of his window. Vic crossed his arms over his chest and turned the other way, but I could tell he also thought the comment was funny.

Belch had finally pulled up at my house, I climbed out of the car and thanked him for dropping me off, Patrick got out with me and told them to wait for him. He walked me half way up my drive, wrapping my in his long arms around me. I breathed in his scent as I buried my head into his chest. We held each other for a good five minutes before pulling apart slightly. I looked up at him and he bent down slightly connecting our lips. The kiss was sweet and short.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"What for?"

"Keeping your promise"

"You're welcome Kitten"

"Patrick"

"Yeah"

"I umm I l-" He gave me a confused look. shit.

"What?" He asked.

"I loved spending time with you these past few months" He kissed my forehead before walking away and climbing back into the car. I gave a small wave before walking into my house.

Hey guys just so you know I love Logan so I didn't mean that (I know how people can be) xo