Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Reina?" My mums voice came from the other side of my bedroom door. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, rolling over to face the door and a sleeping Patrick.

"Come in"

"Reina hunny times getting on you'll miss half the-" she stopped talking once she noticed Patrick laying next to me. My mums loudness had woken Patrick.

"Morning Miss J!" He mumbled still half asleep.

"Good morning Patrick" her smile soon faded once she spotted towels on the floor and my bare shoulders.

"Oh!" She said "oh gosh ok I'll leave you guys to it then!" She hurriedly walked out of my room closing the door behind her.

Patrick yawned and rolled back over so that he was facing me, wrapping one arm around my waist he placed his head onto my chest, closing his eyes. My hands wandered through his hair, it was so soft.

"Is someone still tired" he gave a weak nod and I snickered.

"Baby, the next time I need a shower remind me to come here" He gave a "hm" sound and I lightly tapped his head.

"Pig!"

"That's me, now lets go back to sleep!"

"You can, I'm getting up. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Just get me a glass of water and I'll be fine" he muttered.

I climbed out of the bed and threw on underwear and a long top, pulling the covers back over Patrick before heading out of my room and downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum cooking bacon. I asked her if she could do me some. I grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and filled it with water for Patrick.

"Reina sweetie can we have a quick word" Here we go.

"Sure" I walked back over to her.

"Be honest, are you and Patrick...sexually active?" She asked giggling slightly. We had never had this conversation before.

"Well yeah" I admitted.

"And are you using protection?" I hesitated for a second.

"Yeah, I'm not stupid" I lied.

"Oh well that's ok then, I don't want you guys risking anything, you're both too young" she told me.

"Don't worry mum, I know" I smiled at her.

~
"Henry please stop!" I heard someone cry. I turned to Patrick who didn't look concerned at all, instead excited. We both rushed over to where the voice was coming from. We found Henry, Belch and Vic picking on the new kid Ben. Well he had been at our school for a while now but everyone still called him 'the new kid'

"Henry leave him alone!" I yelled as we got closer, which distracted the three boys. Ben looked up at me and his face lit up, but that changed once he saw Patrick standing beside me.

"Why should I?" Henry smirked.

"Because it's not nice! Do you not think about what your actions do to people?" I questioned.

"Reina stop" Patrick harshly whispered.

"No not really" Henry replied. Pushing Ben back down onto the ground as he attempted to get up.

"You're heartless" I said, walking over to them and shoving Henry out of the way and helping Ben up.

"Patrick control your bitch!" Henry spat.

"Hey!" Patrick stepped closer to Henry. "Don't you ever call her that again Bowers!"

"And if I do?"

"Guys don't do this" Belch said trying to get between the two.

"You don't want to know!" Patrick warned. Henry just scoffed at his response and turned to me.

"You let porky pig get away!" We all turned to see that Ben was no longer there.

"Good!" I said. "I don't like seeing that shit you guys do!"

"So you're saying that if you're not there we can do whatever we want" Henry asked raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"I didn't say that!"

"But you kinda did!" Henry smirked. I turned to Patrick as a sign for help but he just shrugged.

"You did kinda imply that baby" he told me. Belch and Vic mumbled in agreement.

"You guys suck!" I yelled. I wanted to attack each and everyone of them but I could, mainly because I was so weak.

"We don't, but you do!" Patrick winked. My mouth opened slightly. "Not yet baby we're with people!"

"Dirty bastard!" I shrieked and stormed off. I could hear the boys erupt into a fit of laughter.

"Reina come back!" Patrick laughed as he and the boys followed me.

-Stan's P.O.V-

"Bill where else are we suppose to look, we've been everywhere" I whined. Once again we had been looking for Georgie.

"H-h-he's gotta be someone! He can't just d-d-disappear!" Bill stuttered.

"Bill your parents are gonna freak if they catch you doing this!" Eddie warned.

"T-t-they already K-k-know"

"And what did they say about it?" Eddie asked again but Bill remained quiet.

"We can't keep doing this!" Richie said.

"W-w-what If it w-w-was one of your s-s-siblings or a f-f-family member huh?"Bill asked turning to face all of us. I felt so sorry for him.

"Sorry Bill" I apologised.

"I k-k-know Georgie is still a-a-alive! I can't give up on h-h-him" I turned to look at Eddie and Richie,who also like me, didn't know how to react.

"Ok Bill!" I sighed

"Lets go find Georgie" Richie said patting Bill on the back.