Two

-

"It'll be fun." He says quietly into my ear.

His words send chills down my spine.

I turn to Cleo and give her a look, letting her know that I want to stay.

She lets out a breath and I can tell that she's gonna give in.

"This is your house?" Cleo asks the guy that offered us to stay here, I found out that his name is Steven. He nods to her. "Alright then if you want us to stay here can you help me get Kiara into the guest room?"

He laughs at her and agrees to help, so they walk down the hallway to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I hear Cleo yell my name. So I walk down to the room that I saw them go into and right as I'm about to walk into the door, Steven comes out.

"What's up-"

"Don't tell me you're gonna hook up with him." Cleo cuts me off. "You know who he fuckin' is?"

"Chill, bitch." I joke with her. "Where did you get that idea?"

"y/n, we both know what it looks like when a guy wants to dick you down." She glares at me.

"..so what if I did?"

"He's a rapper, he fucks a different girl every day." She informs me, as if I haven't listened to Diego's songs before.

"Cleo, we both know that neither of us are into relationship shit. We fuck guys too. What's the difference with him?" I ask her.

I was right. Neither of us were the type to get hung up on a guy that we have fucked. It's she same shit every time, you get a good dick and move on.

"I don't know, guys like him are different. They fuck with your mind and shit." She laughs, realizing how dumb she sounds. "Aight, maybe I'm wrong. Go for it, I just don't want you falling for him."

Cleo stands up and starts to walk my door, slapping my ass on her way.

"Fuck off." I laugh and follow her back to the kitchen. I realize that everyone is sitting around the couch now. Most of the party was on the other side of the house, so it was mostly just us.

"Come here, ma." Diego tells me as he's sitting on the couch and holds his arms out. I walk up to him and he pulls me into his arms, onto his lap.

We spend the next few hours drinking, smoking and fucking around. Diego's hands have been on me for hours, making me want him even more.

It's about 3 a.m. right now, the party has died out.

"Yo, we're gonna head out." One of the guy's that have been chilling with us tells Steven. He has three guys behind him and they start saying goodbye to everyone, giving each other that guy handshake that they all seem to have been taught

They leave the room and now it's just me, Steven and Diego sitting on the couch. Now that the rest of the boys have left, I realize that Cleo was gone.

"Where the hell did Cleo go?" I ask.

"Come on, she was all over some guy the whole time you two were too caught up in each other to notice." Steven tells me.

Diego laughs, and I can tell that he knows where she went.

"Follow me." He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. As soon, as we reach the top of the stairs I hear Cleo moaning from a room down the hallway.

I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to make my laugh quieter. He smiles at my attempt to stop my laugh and moves closer to me, forcing me to lean against the wall.

He places his hands on my hips and moves them up my body, going up my shirt. I feel him move up my waist and he suddenly stops. He moves his gaze from my stomach up to my eyes and moves his face closer to me. His lips are so close to mine, teasing me.

"You've been making me want you all damn night, you know that?" He says to me softly.

He moves his lips down to my jaw and begins to plant kisses slowly moving down my neck, forcing me to let out a small moan. He stops kissing me and moves his eyes back to mine.

"You want me, baby girl?" He asks, already knowing the answer.

"Just a little." I say sarcastically, giving him a slight smirk.

-