Fifteen

A/N: 1K reads??!!?

-

Diego:
What are you trippin bout

Me:
really?
youre fucking instagram picture

Diego:
Fuck it was just a joke

Me:
FUCKING OTHER GIRLS IN
CHICAGO WHILE IM ALONE IN LA
IS JUST A JOKE???

Diego:
I didnt actually fuck anyone

Me:
oh, you just let them grind on
your cock?

Diego:
I didnt know that you would
be mad

Me:
diego, i know that youre used to
an open relationship or whatever
the hell you were into. but i cant
give you that and thats obviously
what you want, to do whatever the
fuck pleases you. so maybe you
shouldnt be with me.

Diego:
NO baby please dont say that
I didnt know that you wouldn't
be okay with that

Me:
THE FUCK DIEGO????
would you be mad if i was grinding
on some guy?

Diego:
yeah

Me:
then why dont you think about
that when youre out doing that shit?
youre only thinking about yourself

Diego:
baby girl im sorry

Me:
nah. cause now i have to wonder
what else youve been doing down
there.
you cant even be fucking loyal

Diego:
I havent done anything
i promise
i am loyal

Me:
how am i supposed to believe that?
whatever diego, i dont wanna
talk to you right now

Diego:
baby please
im sorry

Diego's POV:

I fucked up. And now she doesn't trust me being down here. Who knows if she'll even be down to stay with me when I get back. I need her, I have such strong feelings towards her. I might even love her already. I could have just fucked everything up.

I hear the door open and Steven pokes his head in.

"What are you doin in here? Everyone's getting fucked up, come on." Steven tells me.

I was just sitting in my room of the Air BNB that we rented, texting y/n. Everyone else was together in the house.

I sigh and lock my phone, putting it in my pocket. I follow Steven out the door, where everyone was drinking. It was a high end house, not huge but it was nice.

As soon as I got around the crowd of people I see my ex stumble over to me, Jess.

"Diego!" She yells.

I could tell that she was drunk. She falls into me, holding on to my shoulders and forcing me to fall backwards. I fall onto the couch that was luckily behind me and she falls on top of me.

"Jess, what the fuck." I yell, trying to push her off.

"Come on. You miss fucking me. I know it." She slurs, laughing and running her hand down my chest. I grab her hand and pull it off of me.

"No, I really don't." I tell her.

"We could have a lot of fun together tonight, ya know." She smirks at me.

"I have a girlfriend." I say, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Oh, she doesn't let you have fun like I did?" She asks me.

"Nah. I actually have a commitment to her, Jess." I explain, trying to push her off of me again.

She pushes herself onto me and hits her lips onto mine. I don't even pull away. I fucked everything up with the only girl that I cared about. Its over.

I start to kiss her back. It doesn't feel right. It feels gross. I know that I don't want this but I just want to get my mind off of everything.

She pulls away from my lips.

"Take me to your room." She whispers into my ear.

Suddenly, everything clicks inside of me and I realize what the fuck Im doing. Im so mad at myself. Now she is definitely not going to forgive me. I fucked up everything.

"Fuck off, Jess." I yell and move her off of me.

"Diego-"

"No! I don't fucking want you!" I yell, angrily. "Dont ever come near me again." I say, quietly this time.

I quickly walk back into my room and slam the door behind me. I pull out my suitcase and start grabbing everything in my room, shoving everything back into my bag.

I need to leave. I need to go home. I stop packing up and order an Uber, so that it will be here when Im done. I finish packing and grab my suitcase, thats now full with everything I brought.

I walk out of my room to talk to Steven. I find him in the crowd of people and grab his shoulder, turning him towards me.

"Yo. Im leaving." I tell him.

"What? Why?" He asks with a shocked look on his face.

"I fucked up. I need to see y/n before it's too late." I explain.

"Dude, come on. We've only done 2 shows. We still have 3 more."

"Nah. Its not like Im the main event or anything. You'll be fine. I just need to fix this." I explain.

"Alright, I guess. Good luck." He tells me.

I check my phone and realize that my Uber is here. I walk out the door and slam it behind me.

"O'Hare International Airport." I tell the driver as I climb in the Uber and he immediately starts to drive.

My eyes start to sting and I feel tears in my eyes.

"Fuck!" I yell in anger and cover my face with my hands.

"Are you okay?" The driver asks me.

"Yeah. My bad." I say, my voice starting to crack up.

About a half hour later, we get to the airport. I hop out of the car. I grab my suitcase and run inside to find the closest counter.

"I need the next flight to Los Angeles."

-