Thirty Three

i suggest reading the last chapter again if you forget what happened cause im shitty and havent updated lol!!!

-

I hear a scream, which forces me to snap out of my sleep.

I look to my side to see Diego sitting up. He's breathing heavily and holding his chest.

"Diego?" I say and put my hand on his back. "What the fuck?!"

He doesn't answer which makes me start to panic even more. His breathing gets heavier and faster. His body is wet with sweat.

"Diego. I'm here. Please-" I notice his eyes start to roll to the back of his head. "Fuck."

I get out of bed quickly and lift Diego's legs off the bed. I grab his arm and put it over my shoulder, laying his weight on me. I stand up and help him walk out of our room and to the bathroom. He had a small amount of strength to be able to hold the other side of his body up.

I make my way to the bathroom and help him into the bathtub. I run the cold water, hoping to calm
him down. I notice his eyes come back to the front of his head.

Tears start streaming down my eyes and I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to keep my sobs quiet.

I get down on my knees as the water fills up the tub. I start to run my hands down his hair.

"It's okay. You're okay." I tell him, the lump in my throat making it difficult for me to speak.

His eyes roll to the back of his head again. He looses all his strength and is unable to hold himself up straight. He starts to slide down into the tub and I quickly pull him back up. I reach my one hand out to stop the water, to keep it from getting too full.

I feel him start to shake in my arms, his eyes still in the back of his head.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I say to myself. I notice that I don't have a phone around me. The tears start to come faster as my panic gets worse.

I sit him up and run to our room to get my phone. I rush back to the bathroom and sit by Diego again. I dial 911 on my phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

-

HI BITCHES im gonna start writing again for real. i miss writing and i feel like i let you guys down :(
ANYWAY shit's gettin crazy n im gonna update again soon cause i know its a bit of a clifhanger