Twenty One

-

I wake in up Diego's bed. He wasn't laying next to me anymore.

I pull myself up and sit on the edge of the bed, stretching to wake myself up. I stand up and go to the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and then walk towards the kitchen, still in just a tshirt and my underwear.

As I get closer to the kitchen, the smell of breakfast gets stronger. I see Diego standing over the stove cooking.

"Baby!" I say happily and walk over to him. I hug him from behind as he moves around the bacon on the pan. There were pancakes and eggs already cooked.

"Goodmorning, baby girl." He says. "Go sit down, everything's ready now."

I pull away from him and go sit down at the table. I wait for a minute or two before he brings me a plate of food and a glass of orange juice. He goes back to the kitchen to bring his food in and sits down across from me.

"You're too sweet." I say and take a sip of the orange juice.

"Get used to it," He smirks at me. "since you're gonna be living with me now."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I say to him, smiling.

"Baby! For real?" He asks me, upset.

"We were fucked up! How was I supposed to even know that you were being serious?" I laugh.

"Well Im serious and I want you to." He says to me. "Do you still want to?"

"Yes, Diego. Of course." I smile and eat more of my breakfast.

I already can't wait to be moved into Diego's place. I didn't even want to be in my apartment anymore, I just want to be with him already.

"Okay, this weekend then. We'll start packing up your stuff. Ill help, okay?" He smiles at me.

"Can't wait" I look into his eyes and observe his perfect smile.

After both of our plates are clean, I stand up and take mine off the table. I grab Diego's plate and stack it on top of mine to bring it into the kitchen. I hear him get out of his chair and follow me.

I put our dishes in the dishwasher and turn around to hug Diego. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss.

"Thank you for breakfast." I say quietly.

"Anything for my princess." He smiles at me and kisses me again. He looks into my eyes before quickly bending down and wrapping his arms around my hips. He picks me up and playfully pulls me over his shoulder.

"Diego!" I laugh.

"What, baby?" He teases me and starts to walk, kind of scaring me. But Im still laughing at him.

He throws me down onto the couch and leans on top of me.

"I love you." I say to him, in between my laughs.

"I love you." He tells me and kisses me on the forehead.

-