Eighteen

-

Ive been staying at Diego's house the past couple of nights. It was wonderful.

I was laying in his bed, working on editing some photos for work on my laptop.

"Baaaby!" I hear Diego yell from outside of his room.

"Yes?" I say back, loud enough for him to hear me.

A couple seconds later he opens the door and comes into the room.

"Everyone just got back from Chicago and Cole's throwing a party tonight. You wanna go?" He asks me.

"Yeah, sounds like fun." I say to him. "Is Steven mad at you for leaving early?"

"Nah. He bitched at me a bit but I explained everything and he understood." He told me and climbed onto the bed next to me. "We're leaving at 9."

"Im gonna take a shower." I peck his lips and I shut my laptop as I stand up to set it down on his desk.

"Let me join?" He smirked at me. I looked back at him and smiled.

"Please do." I laughed and walked to the bathroom. He followed after me, quickly with excitement. I laughed to myself about how excited he was.

We both get into the oversized bathroom and he shuts the door behind him.

I slid off my Nike shorts. Diego starts to take off his clothes. I lift my shirt over my head and throw it onto the ground, exposing my chest.

"Damn, baby girl." He groans at me and move closer to me, only in his underwear. He rests his hands on my curves and starts to kiss me. Right as he starts to move his tongue against mine I pull away.

"Come on, Diego. We only have like 3 hours before we have to leave." I move away from his hands and turn on the shower, moving under the water.

"Only three hours? You need that long to fuckin' get ready?" Diego followed me in. I roll my eyes at him, jokingly.

Diego had one of those big, nice ass showers that had the water falling from the ceiling, so it wasn't hard for both of us to stand under it. I grab his mens shampoo, which is the only one here and go to use it.

"Let me do it." He says to me. I laugh and turn my back towards him, letting him scrub the shampoo into my hair.

We take turns washing each other, joking around and laughing.

Once we finish everything, I close my eyes and let the water rinse off my body. I could feel Diego's eyes on me. Once all of the soap is gone, I open my eyes and meet them with his. He moves closer to me, pressing his body against mine.

He places his thumb on my lip, pulling down and gently separating my lips from each other. He stares down at my lips and quickly replaces his thumb with his lips, touching our mouths together.

Our kiss starts to become heavier and faster as he moves his hands down my body along with the water falling down my skin. His presses his tongue against my lips, into my mouth. Our tongues move together and my hands move down his chest. I feel his hard on, pressing against me.

I break our kiss and look him in the eyes. I start to kneel down to my knees, never breaking eye contact with him. I gently kiss his the tip of his cock, before moving my tongue to the bottom of his shaft and licking up, slowly with the water falling down his stomach. I start teasing him gently with my tongue.

"Fuck, baby girl." He moans. I look up him before sliding his whole length into my throat, forcing Diego to gasp quietly. I move my head back and start to move my head up and down his dick.

"Get up here, ma." He whispers to me. I stand up and he flips me around so my back is facing him. He places his hand on my back and bends me over. I grab onto the shower shelf hanging on to the wall.

He smacks my ass and I gasp. He slides into me slowly, forcing a moan out of my mouth. He thrusts his hips against me, making me moan louder and louder each time. He grabs my hair and pulls it back as I hear him moan behind me. He pounds me faster and faster, making my legs feel weak.

I feel him pull out and finish onto me. I stand up straight up and turn towards him. The shower washing me clean again. He smirks at me and I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him in for a kiss.

He pulls away from my lips and rests his forehead on mine.

"Im crazy about you." He whispers to me.

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically, smiling at him. He nods. "I love you, Diego."

"I love you too, baby girl." He gives me another kiss. "Now come on, since you need three hours to get ready." He jokes with me.

-