Twenty Nine

-

My brain starts to rush through ideas of what the fuck to do.

Do I ask him about it? Do I put it away and act like nothing happened? Is he using again, or could these be from a while ago?

"Holy shit." I say under my breath as I look at the pills.

I don't know whether to be angry or concerned

I hold the bag in my hands and walk to the living room, where Diego is sitting on the couch. I stand next to him and drop the bag on his lap.

He looks up at me, his eyes are glassy.

"Fuck." He says to himself, sounding defeated.

"Were you ever gonna tell me about this?" I ask, trying to stay calm.

Diego's POV
*flashback*

I finish putting everything away in my room. We were staying at a hotel, but we had the top floor so there was multiple rooms.

My anxiety has been through the roof since we got here.

Im nervous about losing y/n again. I don't even know how to predict my own actions and if i lose her trust again, she'll never want to be with me. Im a mess, and I don't know how to control it.

On top of that, I have to perform. In front of thousands of people. I feel out of touch with myself here in New York. Maybe it's because I cant even trust myself to not do something fucking stupid.

A terrible thought pops into my head. I sigh to myself. Once I think about this, it doesn't go away.

I walk out of my room and towards one of my friend's rooms. I know for a fact that he is still using. I knock on the door before walking in.

"Come in." I hear his voice through the door. I turn the knob and push open the door to his room. He was still unpacking.

"Yo," I start to talk to him.

Every thought in my head is telling me not to go through with this. But it's like no matter what my thoughts are, I don't stop myself.

"Did you bring any xans with you?" I ask him.

"Yeah-" He starts to say. "I heard you quit bro?"

"Nah," I lie, knowing that he wouldn't sell to me if he knew that I had been off them. "Ill buy some off you."

"Alright, hold on." He says, digging through his bag of clothes. He finally pulls out a baggie filled with the pills that I've been trying so hard to avoid. "How many?"

"Just two." I mumble and reach into my pockets to pull out my money. I hand it to him and he hands me the pills.

"Thanks man." I say, disappointed in myself. I know that my own disappointment wont stop me now. Ive gotten to far.

I walk back to my room and pop the pill right away.

Suddenly, a weight lifts off my shoulders. The effects haven't hit me yet, but knowing that they're coming soon is all I need.

-

HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES 🎉🎊💙
OK SO i was gonna save this update for tomorrow but you guys were askin me for an update & i just decided to publish it now 😛
also I just jumped from #735 to #489 in fan fiction & i know thats not very impressive to a lot of people, but i just love to know that you guys are liking this story :))
AND my update might be a up lil late tomorrow but ill write one, much love 💘💘