Five

-

"I missed you beautiful."

I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck. We're quickly interrupted by the loud group of guys encouraging my friends to take shots with them.

"I'm not down to get fucked up yet." Diego tells me. "You wanna go smoke upstairs?"

"Hell yeah." I get off of Diego's lap and wait for him to lead me upstairs. He grabs my hand and walks up the stairs into what kind of looks like an unprofessional recording room. There is a few couches in there and a table with ziplock bags full of weed.

"You guys are loaded, damn." I say to him as we both sit down on the couch.

"Damn straight." He hands me a pack of swisher sweets. "Can you roll?"

"Probably better than you." I joke with him as I take the pack of wraps and start to open it.

"Show me then, ma." He laughs at my confidence.

"Bet."

I take a couple of minutes to roll up a nice ass blunt and hand it to him. He looks impressed.

"Shit, my baby girl knows how to roll a fat ass blunt." He laughs as he sparks it up.

My baby girl. Hearing him say that made me feel like maybe he thought I was more than just a fuck.

"Tell me what you do." He says to me, taking a hit.

"I work at a photography place downtown, taking pictures for random ass people or performers and companies and shit." I explain to him. "I don't know how I even landed a job there, the only experience that I had is what I taught myself. Im lucky tho, I couldn't be making any money if I was doing this anywhere other than LA."

"For real?" I nod to him as he passes me the blunt. "That's what I wanted to do before I realized I wanted to be in the rap game."

I lean back and rest my head on the arm of the couch, laying my legs across Diego's and he rests his hand on my thigh. We spend the next few minutes passing the blunt back and forth, talking about his music and his plans for the future.

Diego holds the blunt and locks his eyes on his hand, placed on my thigh, and slowly starts moving it higher. I watch his hand move across my skin, and the look back to his eyes when he stops. He leans towards the table and kills the spark of the blunt.

He moves his body to face mine and slowly leans in, moving his hands up to my waist. He moves on top of me and crashes his lips into me and I feel his tongue move across mine. I feel his hand grabbing at my bra as our kiss starts to get heavier.

He leans up for a second to unbutton my pants and pull them off of me, leaving on my red thong. Once he takes his beanie off of his head he moves back close to me and our lips meet again. He lifts my shirt up, exposing my cleavage. His kiss slows down as he reaches his hand down my underwear and touches me softly, teasing me. I let out a moan into his lips.

"Beg for it, baby girl." He whispers into my ear, breaking our kiss as he slowly moves his fingers.

"Diego." I moan into his hear. "Please daddy, I want you so bad."

He slides his fingers into me, sending chills through my spine and making me moan louder. He moves his thumb to my clit and moves it in circles while his fingers are touching my g-spot. He slowly pulls out his fingers from my underwear and plants his lips down to my chest, moving closer to my stomach with each kiss. Once his mouth meets my stomach he slides my underwear down my legs and moves his head in between them.

He licks me slowly, moving up to my clit. His tongue starts to move up and down. I hear him moan as he tastes me, clearly enjoying it. He's making me crazy for him. He slides his two fingers inside of me again, gliding them in and out as he keeps his tongue moving up and down. I reach down and run my fingers through his hair as the pressure in my body slowly builds. The strong feeling of his tongue causes my back to arch and my legs to tense up, feeling myself get closer. My moans get louder and louder with each of his movements.

"Diego, fuck!" I moan and tighten my grip on his hair uncontrollably.

His tongue finally sends a wave of energy through my body as I feel my climax which drops after a few seconds and my arched back collapses back onto the couch.

He lifts his head and looks up at me.

"How was that, baby girl?"

-

A/N: If you guys like this shit maybe? or have any suggestions please comment & let me know what you think :)
i will update tomorrow (maybe two?)