1.5 - twenty questions

11:52 AM

"Middle name, go." Luke demanded, resting his head in the palm of his hand. Him and Skylar were laying on the floor of the airport, underneath some of the seats that occupied almost the whole building.

"I don't have one." Skylar answered slowly, a blush creeping onto her cheeks again. Luke noticed that she did that a lot, it was cute.

"What do you mean you don't have one? Everyone has a middle name." Luke frowned, disappointed. He really wanted Skylar to have some embarrassing middle name that he could tease her for, he was looking forward to it.

"My parents never gave me one." She shrugged.

"That's unfair." Luke said, his frown turning into a pout.

"No, it's not. There's nothing fair or unfair about middle names." Skylar sighed, shifting her weight a little. Luke was trying almost too hard not to look down her shirt, which was hanging down just enough to reveal a respectable amount of Skylar's cleavage. He gulped, once again taking his eyes away from her chest.

"It's not fair that you don't have one and I do." Luke explained.

"What's yours?" Skylar asked, looking genuinely curious. Luke grimaced, not exactly wanting to tell her what his middle name was. It shouldn't even be a big deal, there were millions of girls out there that already knew his middle name, and a lot of other weird facts about him, but he still didn't want Skylar to know.

"Robert." Luke muttered, covering his mouth with his hands as he said it, hoping that she just wouldn't be able to understand him and move on.

"Robert?" Skylar giggled loudly, like she wanted the whole world to hear. Luke reached forward and covered her mouth with his hands, not wanting anyone to overhear and also not wanting her to bring any attention to the pair laying on the floor.

"Yes, Robert. Is there a problem with that?" Luke rolled his eyes.

"No, no problem at all... Robert." Skylar laughed again. This time it was her that brought her hands up to her mouth, trying to hide her amusement.

"Honestly, Sky, it's not that funny." Luke said blankly. He was beginning to get frustrated with Skylar again, and was already wishing that she would just go ahead and ask her question.

Luke's wish was granted when Skylar finally calmed down enough to ask Luke her next question. "Do you have any siblings?"

"You didn't read about them on my Wikipedia page yet?" Luke smirked at her. He still found it funnier than he should that Skylar had Googled him earlier. It made this whole experience a little more fun, because now he knew that she could know anything she wanted about Luke.

"No," Skylar said sarcastically, rolling her eyes, "not yet."

"I have two brothers." Luke answered her after a second. His brothers were a bit of a sore subject for Luke, considering the fact that they've practically disowned Luke just like everyone else in his life. They agreed with the whole world; Luke was out of control and he needed to be stopped.

It made him really upset, that everyone had seemed to give up on him. He couldn't control the fact that he got a little wild sometimes, he was 18, what was he supposed to do? It really sucked that he basically had no one left, because everyone was so tired with how he had been acting lately. But Luke knew that it was no one's fault but his own, and he wasn't ready to admit that to anyone.

"Two brothers? How old are they? What do they do?" Skylar asked so many questions at once that Luke actually had to pause and figure out what she has said.