4.8 - frick frack

lmao the title I can't

-

1:55 AM

Luke dropped Skylar down on the bed and she brought her hands back to the nape of his neck, her fingers tangling themselves in the ends of his hair. Luke's hands went to Skylar's legs, spreading them apart so his body could fit comfortably in between them before one hand began to trail up her thigh, going under her dress.

She wanted this so bad, she knew now that she really loved Luke and she wanted him to be the one that she had her first time with. She didn't care about who Luke was or that she had met him only the day before. She knew that Luke had changed and wasn't going to treat her like any of the other girls he's brought back home before. She was different, that's what Luke said, and he wasn't going to make Skylar feel like she was just some meaningless fuck like he'd done to so many girls in the past.

Skylar finally knew what she wanted for once, and that was to lose her virginity to Luke.

Luke grabbed Skylar's wrists, pinning her to the bed so she could hardly move. He kissed her hard, his lips quickly moving over hers and then down to her neck and her chest, which was partly exposed due to her low cut dress. Skylar continued to tug at Luke's hair, which earned a small moan from him.

Skylar somehow wiggled out of Luke's grasp, put her hands on his chest and pushed him back, making them flip over so she was now on top. Luke's hands went to Skylar's hips and hers stayed on his chest as she leaned down, leaving some long, sloppy kisses on his neck again and leaving yet another mark on him.

Skylar wasn't regretting this or having second thoughts at all, because at the moment this was the only thing she wanted. She had never been so sure of something in her entire life. Skylar knew that she was going to have to lose her virginity someday, and it might as well be with Luke.

Someone she loved.

With his hands still on her, Luke began to slowly move them, making Skylar rock her hips back and forth on top of him. She was glad that he was doing that, because when it came to sex Skylar was honestly clueless. She was apparently good at kissing guys, but when it came to sex she was completely clueless.

"Shit," Luke whispered, and then he flipped them over again, pinning Skylar to the bed once again. He pressed his lips to Skylar's and bit down softly on her bottom lip, making her moan again and her hands shoot back up to his hair, her fingers pulling at the messy strands on the back of his head.

Luke pulled away for a split second and took his shirt off, throwing it down on the floor next to him, before coming back down and practically attacking Skylar again. His lips stayed attached to her skin, kissing and sucking and biting all over, and Skylar was slowly becoming more self conscious of herself and her actions.

She didn't want to stop, that was for sure, but she began to think a little more. Luke had done this so many times and Skylar hadn't done anything further than making out with a few boys that she didn't even know. Luke was experienced and Skylar knew nothing. She was afraid that if she made one wrong move Luke would want to stop, or worse, he would laugh at her.

But she didn't want to stop.

Luke's fingers slowly brushed over the zipper of Skylar's dress, like he was afraid to touch it. Skylar even leaned up a little so Luke could reach it and finally take the uncomfortable dress off of her, but he did nothing. It was like he had completely froze up, he was barely doing anything now. He was kissing her, but it was lazy, and like he wasn't even paying attention anymore.