Living a Life With Assholes

Mark's POV:
      "Mark, as you know, Felix and Cry will be staying in your room with you,right?" My mother asked. I nodded. "Well, there's been a slight change plans and the boys will have your room and you'll have to sleep in the basement." Those words hit me like a coach.

      "What? But Mo-" I started.

      "I know, I'm sorry. But these guys aren't used to being in small spaces and we want our guests to be comfortable.. Right?" She interrupted me. I was flabbergasted and whipped my head around to see Sir Joseph and his dick-head sons all smirking at me. There was no way out of this, so I just bowed my head in defeat and replied with a "yes ma'am."

      Sir Joseph placed a big, bearpaw-like hand on my shoulder and smiled at my mother.

      "Don't worry, Patricia," he said to my mother. "My sons and I know how to train troublesome boys, we'll take care of him if he disobeys you again." He was scaring me now, I looked up at my mom, almost pleading.

       "Okay, Josey," she replied, making my heart drop ten feet. "But keep his hat on him, he doesn't like it off. It was given to him by h-his father and he never wants to part with it." Sir Joseph and his sons all looked at me skeptically. The two boys began whispering to each other, I gripped the front of my hat nervously.
This was going to be a long day.