The Ball Pt. 2

Mark's POV:

I couldn't believe it, I was on my way to the ball! To see Seán! My hair was VERY pinkish-red which means I was excited. As the large castle gates appeared into view, the carriage slowed a bit and oh my God, the castle is GORGEOUS! It was huge with marble towers and large glass windows with an elegant staircase in front of the main doors.

The carriage pulled to a stop by the front steps. No one seemed bothered by the fact that I was a boy in a dress, but they stared in awe as my hair and top part of the gown changed colors. A bright smile spread across my lips as I walked up the palace steps. I never realized until just now that the Fairy God-Demon lady gave me diamond slippers. The shoes sparkled and clinked with each step. My hair was so bright now because of how thrilled I was.

The ballroom was GINORMOUS! But it was beautiful, my eyes couldn't believe the glorious sight before them. Where's Seán? Where's Seán? I couldn't find him anywhere, neither could I see Prince Jack... What kind of prince doesn't show up to his own ball? Rich people, think they can get away with everything and not be seen as assholes. Where's Seán?

Prince Jack's POV:

BANG! BANG! "Father, let me out!" I was crying and banging on my bedroom door with my fists. "Please! I promised someone I'd meet them there!" BANG! "Father!!!" I broke down into sobs and punched the door with one last 'BANG!'. "P-Please, let me out." No one came for what felt like hours. Not a sound besides music and all the people dancing and laughing and having a grand ol' time at MY BALL and a handsome Asian boy with color-changing hair having to wait for the Irishman from the pub that wouldn't be showing up at all.

I loved Mark so much... but maybe this was best, he'd see me as 'The Prince' anyway, he'd never believe that I'M Seán. It wasn't like Father would be letting me out until morning anyway. So much for a 'happily ever after'.

|-/Hello all you Rosebuds. Do NOT worry! I am NOT ending this here! Anyway, I CANNOT believe that this and "The Beast and the Irishman" have both received over 1,000 reads! I am SO PSYCHED right now! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! You guys are SO amazing, thank you all so much! You are AWESOME! Remember, stay rosey and always be your royale best. Catch ya later.|-/