Fairy God Demon?

Mark's POV:

Even thought he wasn't there, as I sobbed, I apologized to Seán.

"Seán, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I can't come to the ball with you. I love you, I do, I do, I love you! I wish to marry you, I was going to give you my mother's wedding ring and propose at  midnight, but I can't even be there to SEE you! I'm sorry, Seán, I'm sorry!" I could feel someone caressing my deep blue hair... Wait, WHAT? Looking up, startled, before my eyes, I see a young girl with a rose over one eye! "Who are you?"

She chuckles, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Royale Rōse, Daughter of Anti Septiceye, and I just happen to be your Fairy God Demon." Wait what?! Fairy God DEMON?

"What is that?" I ask stupidly, pointing at her eye.

"Oh, that's just Buddy, he's an enchanted rosemonster who decided to replace my left eye with himself," she explained. "But enough about me, I am here to help YOU."

"Me? Why would you try to help me?" I asked, disbelievingly. "I'm not worth your time."

"Yes you are, you are very special, Mark," the demon said. "and you need to get to that ball. Come on, wipe your tears, stand up." I did as told because the thought of her being a demon frightened me too much to not comply.

"Hmm, do you have anything you can wear to this ball?," she asked.

"Yes, I was going to wear my father's old dressclothes," I simply replied.

She thinks about it. "Go put those on and come back here, I wanna see them," she tells me. I'm confused, but rush to my basement bedroom and get dressed, then come back to the rose garden.

"What do you think?" I asked, straightening the tie.

"Hmm, no," she shook her head.

"What?!" I yelled, a little ticked off. "But these are the best clothes I have!"

"I know," she replied nonchalantly while circling me. "It just isn't... you. But, I can fix this up... turn around."  I did as told. "Mm-mm, no. I gotta fix this." I couldn't see what she was doing, but all of a sudden I felt giant.... Flower petals? wrap around me and turn into a DRESS!

It was beautiful, the top-part's color changed with my hair and the bottom was layered with each layer a different color... I LOVED it!!

"It's gorgeous, thank you!" I told her. She only chuckled.

"It was nothing, Mark," she replied. "Now you need a way to get there." She plucked a rose off one of a nearby bush and her magic turned that single rose into a full-on carriage! It was absolutely gorgeous! "Well, get going, don't want to be late," she pushed me toward it and I stopped to shower her with a thousand thank-yous.

"No need for that, I'm just doing you a favor. Now go, go!"

"But Ms. Fairy God Demon-Lady, there's no horse to pull the carriage," I pointed out after sitting in the surprisingly comfortable seat.

"It's like the ones at Hogwarts, it drives itself," she replied. "Or at least that's what you know." That confused me for a second, but as soon as the carriage started moving, those thoughts were immediately replaced with those of kissing Seán.

"And one more thing, the spell wears off at 1:00am," I heard Royale call from behind me. "And don't forget to have a good time!" and I was on my way, zooming through the woods to the palace gates.