MOM, NO!

|-/ Trigger Warning: chapter contains children abuse... A lot of these chapters will include child abuse.. Just a heads-up, Rosebuds. Love ya! |-/

Mark's POV:

      "Hey, Pet," Felix snarled at me while I was washing a window. Damn, you'd think after a whole 3 months, I'd be used to this. "Father sent me to come get your ass. Your mother's ill and she wants to see you." Oh no, Mom's in trouble!

      I dropped my rag on the ground and dashed past Jerkface and up the stairs to the main part of the house. Up to mom's room I went, being greeted unpleasantly by Cry.

      "Took you damn long enough," he muttered, slapping me on the back of the head as I walked past him into my mom's bedroom. I hate these two,things were so much better with just Mom and I.

       "Mark?" She laid in bed, looking very weak. "Marky, is that you?" Joseph faked a smile at me, I ignored him and approached my mother's bedside and held her cold-as-ice hand.

       "Yes, yes it's me," I told her, her hand clasped both of mine. She smiled weakly at me and tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

       "M-Marky, I need you to stay strong. You've always been my brave, colorful boy," she paused because of a coughing fit. "Your father, Thomas and I are so, so proud of you. Son, there is however, something I must tell.. you: I may be joining your father soon." This made my heart crack down the middle.

       I squeezed her hand reassuringly as hot tears streamed down my face, wickedly.

       "You CAN make it, oh please don't leave me," I cut myself off with a sob followed by a sniff. "I-I-I c-can't live without you! P-Please, Mom!" She forced herself to lean forward to kiss my nose and place her shaky right hand against my cheek.

       "I know this is hard, Sweetheart," she smiled sadly as her touch lightened. "B-But i-it's time, my love. Remember this, I love you.." Her eyes began to close and she slowly laid back. "So much." And like a whisper, she was gone.

       "Mom?!" I cried out. "Mom!"

       "Patricia?" Joseph said, with pretend concern. He went to touch her, but I would NOT let this son-of-a-bitch touch my mother.. whether he was here husband or not.

       "No, don't fucking touch her!" I shouted at him, guarding her with tears steady running down my face, like rain on a window. Just when I did this, did the two dumbasses enter the room. Felix and Cry snickering at me. My eyes dared over to Sir Joseph to see him stomping toward me, fists clenched. Fear consumed my every being.

       "DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO, YOU LITTLE WORTHLESS SHIT!!!" pain exploded up my face as his knuckles met my nose with a bloody 'crack!' The hit was so powerful, it knocked me to the floor, shaking and in pain.

       "I-I-I-I-I'm sorry, I--" his foot jammed into my ribs, creating yet another cracking sound.

       "NO, YOU'RE NOT!" another kick. "AND TAKE THAT FUCKING HAT OFF, YOU LOK LIKE AN IDIOT!" he reached for my fedora, but I scooted away like a scared little kid. "DON'T YOU FUCKING SCOOT AWAY FROM ME, YOUNG MAN! GET YOUR ASIAN ASS BACK HERE!" Sir Joseph grabbed me by my ankles and dragged my aching body 'cross the floor and down to my new room.. the icky, stinky, disgusting basement.

       Sir Joseph threw me into the basement and slammed the door shut. I scrambled to the door but it wouldn't budge-- he'd locked me in. My fists smashed into the wood like hammers doing no damage.

       "LET ME OUT! PLEASE, LET ME OUT, I'LL BE GOOD!" I screamed loudly, millions of tears and sobs puddling the floor. "PLEASE! LET ME OUT! NOOOOOO!!!" Eventually, I have up and curled into a little ball on the floor, sobbing and rocking back and forth like a small child who just got his first cumupins.
This was going to be a LONG night.