Do I Love Him?

Prince Jack's POV:

I watched as he, the most gorgeous man I've ever seen, disapppeared down the streets of town. He left me here, alone and confused. Although I did glance at his bottom as he ran off. Wait, wait, wait.. No! It can't be— love at first sight doesn't exist, does it?

The only thing that mattered at that moment was that he SAID YES! This gorgeous, breath-taking boy said YES! I was giggling like one of the less-insane fangirls would whenever I'd greet them. It was cute, but weird since I was homoflexible, so... Awkward on me and them too. The only reason I'm not fully gay, is because I've always had a teeny-tiny crush on Signe..

But that could never happen since she was my chambermaid. And the only reason I knew this, was because I'd asked Father if I could ask her to be my future queen... But NO, he had to be an asshole and give me the whole "shouldn't mix royal blood with a commoner, let alone a servant" talk. So yeah, that's a thing.

But this boy, Mark, wasn't a servant! He was dressed in high-class clothing, it was gorgeous. Plus, I think he has the same "condition" I have, but different. A couple strands of his hair was poking out from under his hat and it kept changing from pink to blue and back to pink, then to hot pink! Even with my viridi capillum– my hair never CHANGED COLORS!

I have to read in on this in the Palace Library, I'm sure Ryan's got something in there I can research in. Kenneth interrupts my thoughts by informing me that Matthias was here to take me home. I should've known cuz the horde o' girls from before were crowded around the entrance to the pub.

I guess it's time to go home now... As I left the pub, I couldn't help the huge grin on my face; the newfound love of my life was going to be MY date to my father's ball. I couldn't care less about the shrieks and squeals of the surrounding fan girls, all that was on my mind was Mark's beautiful face, build, and color-changing locks.

|-/ Hello all you Rosebuds.. Yes; explanation for not updating in ages.. My mom grounded me from my phone so, it was hard to upload. Plus, I couldn't do any nightwriting because my stupid cat infested my room with fleas and I can't sleep in there now! So, again, apologies and I will upload as much as possible. I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY! This is all for now. Remember; stay rosey, and always be your royale best. Catch ya later.|-/