Chapter 1

Erie. That's what everyone back home called me. I still don't fully understand why. Now I live in London with my mom and my brother John. We moved here because my mom got transfered and it pays alot more then it did in America. Im Allie and 16. I pretty short compared to my brother. Im 5'2 and he's 6'2. One footer taller. We're ferternal twins which is pretty cool I guess. I mean we get along pretty well.

I got frustrated with all the unpacking and organizing my room. I finally just gave up and started changing into my Romones shirt, a pair a jeggings, black converse, and a red beanie. I grabbed my phone and headed towards the door. "Where are you going Al?" I looked towards my brother who was in the kitchen eating his Subway. "Outside. I can't stand unpacking shit anymore." He looked up at me and laughed. "I wouldn't go out there if I were you. There's girls outside screaming."

I ignored him and walked out. "Shit he was right." I only stepped out of my door and I could already here them screaming. I went down the hall and towards the elevator. My phone starts vibrating and I saw I got a text from my best friend Jordan.

I miss you so much Erie! I wish you didn't leave an ocean away. School isn't the same anymore! Love ya babe xxx.

I smiled and started typing away.

Aw! I miss you too! I know. Its boring here and I wanna go home already. xxx

As I was approaching the elevator, I heard 2 guys running out of it. As I looked up, one of them slammed right into me and we both fell to the floor.

He quickly got up and started running again, looking back, the curly haired one, who slammed into me, screamed, "Sorry love!"

I looked back and saw they ran into the apartment that was directly across from mine. I got my phone and finally got up. "What a fucking prick." was the only thing I thought of.

Then, these screaming girls came out the elavator. "WHERE ARE THEY?! HAVE YOU SEEN LOUIS AND HARRY?!" Out of no where, the employee's came and tried to take the girls away. One of them started pushing, explaining that I had to leave as well.

"No! I live here!" He was buying it. I started yelling for John and he came out running. He grabbed my arm and yelled at the guy who was telling me to leave.

"THATS MY SISTER AND WE LIVE HERE."

The man apologized and kept pushing the girls to the elavotor doors.

We walked away and when we got to our door, I heard a door close. I noticed it was the door that those 2 guys had ran into.

We got inside and sat on the floor since we didn't have any furniture at the moment.

"What the fuck happened?" 

"I dont know. I was heading to the elevators and these 2 guys ran out of them. The curly haired on ran into me and we both fell to the floor. He got up and started running again and they went into the apartment across from us. Then those girls come out of the elevators and they're screaming and shit. And like yeah man. I dont know."

John started laughing and I soon joined him.