Chapter 4 (continued)

HARRY'S POV:

So the boys and I are back in Lou's and my flat. I can't believe what I did. I kissed her. I kissed Allie. Oh her lips were so soft and I felt her smiling. I wonder if that's her first kiss since she's never had a boyfriend? I can't tell the boys what I did or they'll keep bugging me on with it. I wonder if Erie didn't mind it. I mean, her facial expression was difficult to understand, but then again, she is a difficult person. Im okay with that though. I wanna send her a text, I mean, too make sure I didn't get her in any trouble with John, but I don't know what to say. Im just looking at her contact and smiling like an idiot. "So Haz, why are you smiling at your phone?" I look up and see Zayn grinning. "Nothing why.." I put my phone away and decide that I'll text her later or something.

"Harry do you know why John made us leave? He was just fine until he knew you were in Allie's room. Did you do something?" I just stared at Lou. I should just tell them right? I mean, they're my best mates. "I kissed Allie that's why. I think-" Liam cut me off, "You kissed Allie?! No wonder why John looked so pissed!" The boys were laughing and oh I wish I didn't tell them. "It all makes sense now! Oh god! How was it? I mean how was she?" Louis just wants to know the full details jeez. "It was only a peck on the lips. She was wonderful though. I felt her smiling, until she saw John at the door way. And that's when he told me to leave." With a mouth full Niall spoke up, "Something happened to Allie when she was in America. Don't you guys notice how protective John is? Something happened. John wouldn't have bin as pissed off as he was unless something happened...." You know, Niall actually made sense. Allie's hiding something. The way she is in general. It's rather strange. For an American.

-

Packing for a weeks trip on such a short notice is never fun. Running all over the flat just to find a pair  a shoes is frustrating. Especially living with a person like Louis'. That boy leaves a mess where ever he is. "BOO BEAR ARE YOU READY? WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE." I hear Louis running towards me with coffee in his left hand and his phone on his right. We head out. Locking the door, I look back at Allie's door. I'm going to miss her. I haven't spoken to her since we've kissed and that was 2 days ago. It's 1 in the morning and our flight leaves for America at 3. Apparently we have a few meetings and interviews, and I guess that's okay. Not really to excited for it. Sitting at the airport, I can only think of Allie. Why I haven't had the courage to talk to her. What's the story behind her. Why she has me thinking of her.

-

It's the last day we're going to be in LA. So the boys and I decided to head to a club. "Have you've talked too Allie?" I look up to Zayn, who's bin staring at me for a while. I nodded my head no. I haven't told her I left to America for a week. I guess with all the meetings, interviews, and writing songs. I haven't thought of her.. Okay, that's a lie. I think of her every second of the day. I think of her when Im writing songs, because she's my inspiration. I smile whenever I think of her. Whenever my phone rings, I get exciting hoping its her, but then Im disappointed when it isn't. "She knows we're here though, you know that right Haz?" I paniced. How does she know Im in America? "How does she know?" Louis saw my expression. "There's a thing called Twitter and the internet. She texted me asking if it was true and I said it was. She's not mad or anything. She just misses us." I smiled. Im glad she's not made, but why would she ask Louis and not me?

-

The club is just mental. The boys and I are having a great time. We managed to grab a few drinks so we're all pretty tipsy. Zayn and Niall are on the dancefloor, dancing with girls. Louis and Liam are at a table talking and drinking. I was making my way toward Zayn and Niall when a this girl grabbed my hand. I looked at her and she looked exactly like Allie, but this girl had brown eyes. "You're Harry from One Direction right?" I smiled at her and nodded. We started dancing together. I turned her around so she can face me. I lifted her chin up and we stared at each other. I felt like the boys were staring as us. Zayn and Niall stopped dancing with their girls and Liam and Louis stopped talking. They were facing us, waiting to see what was gonna happen next. And then I kissed her. The boys all shook their heads in disapproval.

-

"I hope you realized you're an idiot." That's all Zayn said too me on the way back to the hotel. I just stared out the window. It was a nice night. I got the girls number. Her name is Madison. When we got back to the hotel we had to grab our things and head for the airport. The boys were all angry with me for kissing Madison. It's not like Im ever gonna see her again.

-

Home sweet home. I kicked my shoes off and jumped on my bed. I looked at the time. Barely 12. I've bin texting Madison since we've landed. I like her and she likes me. Can't get any better right? I slept the whole time on the plane ride back. All the boys went to their flats and fell asleep, including Louis. I decided to call Madison. *5 hours later* She was tired and fell asleep. I really like this girl. It's just she lives in America, and there's Allie. Well Allie and I have nothing going on since she hasn't spoken to me since I've kissed her and that was well over a week ago. And we weren't together or anything when I kissed Madison. So Im okay. I haven't done anything wrong. But why am I still thinking of her?