Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning, or should I say, afternoon. My head was hurting and I felt like shit. I looked around to notice I was on my bed. That I don't remember getting into. 'What happened last night?' My phone started to ring. I tried reaching for it but it fell off my dresser. I ended up falling off my bed. Ugh.

"Uh, hello." I started coughing and tried getting up, but it wasn't worth it.

"Erie. It's Jordan! Did I wake you up?' Oh great.

"Not really. What's up?" I was still on the floor by the way.

"So, details? Did you meet Niall? Did you mention me?!" Oh god. Really? Not even a, 'Hey I miss you.'

"Fuck off please if you're just trying to use me for your needs." I hung up. Some friend.

I decided to lay on the floor since I was just to lazy to get up. I had 10 messages, 4 missed calls, and a punch of notifications.

Harry left me 4 messages:

Are you okay? I'm sorry for what happened last night. xx

Are you mad? Please dont be mad :(

Please call me when you see these. Im so sorry.

Im so sorry. Please dont be mad.

Why would I be mad? Why does he keep apologizing? What the fuck is going on?

Louis' 2 messages:

Harry didnt mean for anything to happen. Please talk to him babe. x

Call me?

Random number:

Hi love. xx Its Zayn. Call me when you see this? We need to chat x

Random number:

Its Niall! Call me? x

Random number:

Its Liam. Please dont ignore us babe x

John's message:

I fucking told you. I told you. God damn it Allie. Why dont you ever listen!

Well this is fun fucking tastic. I dont even know what the boys are talking about. Some way to start off a Saturday afternoon. Its only 1:45. Ugh. This day didn't even begin yet and I already want it to be over. I finally decided to get up. Slowly and painfully, I did. I walked to my door, limping. I must have done something terrific if I cant remember and if my whole body is sore. I walk out of my room and head for the bathroom. I heard shhhing. The boys might be here. Well thats great. I go in the bathroom, brush my teeth and decide to shower. Maybe I'll feel better after a shower. Done showering, I head for my room, and change into sweats and a big tshirt. I let my hair air dry. I check my phone and see 2 messages. Oh goodness. What now?

Jordan's message:

Im sorry. I was only kidding Erie. Please dont be mad. :(    Im honestly so over it.

Louis' message:

I hear the fighter has woken up. Care to join IIus in the living room?

Well I might as well or they'll come in. I got up and went to the living room. Yupp. All of them were there. Staring at me. I seriously did something for them all to stare at me. I sat down on the floor facing them. "So what did I do? Surely I did something for me not to remember..." Their jaws dropped.

"You dont remember Erie? You beat a girl last night!" Lou started laughing and everybody else did but Harry and my brother. They looked really mad. Wait what? I did what? To a what? No. I should have remembered if I did that. "Liar. I did not..." I couldn't have. "It was Adrianna. You beat her." said John is a very serious tone. My heart stopped. John's ex? The one that cheated on him with his bestfriend? What the hell is she doing here? "Oh god Erie. There was literally no stopping you. When that girl started flirting with Harry. You just charged at her. It took Zayn, Niall, Harry, and John too pull you off her. And finally when they managed. You kicked her in the face. Oh god. You're to crazy babe." I looked at Harry. I think that's what he ment by he didn't mean for it to happen. Oh god. I bet the boys think Im some crazy bitch now. I was about to cry when Zayn came to me and hugged me. "Don't cry. Its okay. It already happened. We still love you." he chuckled when he said the last part. I was getting chest pains again. I pulled away and put both my hands on it. "Just cry for once, will you?!" John basically yelled. He walked to the kitchen and slammed his fists against the counter. I got up and limped towards him. I hugged his from behind, "Im sorry. Im sorry for beating her. But she deserved it." He turned to me and hugged me. "It's not that. Im glad she got beat. Its just Ive told you countless times not to fight. You were in boxing Allie. You really could have killed her, you know. I wouldnt really know how to bail you out. And mom would then kill me, bail you out, kill you, then she'd rot in prison." We started laughing and so did the boys. I served myself cerael and I was looking in the fridge for the gallon of milk. Then I feel a pair of hands at my side, and a kiss on the back of my head. I look back and see that its Harry. I gave him a confused look. "Erm, sorry a bit to much?" I laughed and fixed my bowl of cerael. "Yeah, considering we're just friends Harry." He frowned and walked back to the couch and sat down. I followed but sat on the floor. The boys were talking about well what boys talk about.

"How come I can't remember anything?" The boys stayed quiet. I guess waiting to see who'd answer my question. Louis spoke up "Well, after you beat the girl. You ran off some where, and when we finally found you, we saw you had a bottle of vodka next to you, but you were already passed out.." I couldnt stop laughing. Did I really run off and drink? Oh classic. That's just great. The boys started talking about girls. Lou seemed to notice I was getting annoyed so he probably thought it'd be great to be Harry and I on the spot. "So Haz, who do you fancy? Oh wait, let me remember...Didn't you say you fancied Miss Allie here?" The boys oooo'ed while my brother laughed and Harry looked down and smiled. "You just love putting us on the spot dont ya Lou?" I laughed as I said that. Honestly, I don't like Harry. I just met him yesturday. It's a little to early to be saying that I like him. Even though I had a major crush on him when I was 14. That was well off 2 years ago.

The subject changed when Harry refused to speak up. I guess I was kind of glad he didn't because then I'd get taunted by the boys and I wasn't really in the mood for any of that. I washed my bowl and headed for my room. Still not even close of being finished. I decided to get on it and start organizing it. It was barely going to be 5 when I had finished. Finally. No more worrying about fixing it anymore.

I decided to play my guitar since I haven't done that in a while. I decided to play "This Could Be Everything" by Closer 2 Closure. I didn't realize the boys were listening behind my closed door. Harry stepped inside and listened to me. After I finished, they all clapped and cheered for me. I was so embaressed. I cant believe they heard me sing. Oh god. I should really learn to lock the doors when they're here.

"Play another song! Please Allie!" Louis partically begged and I finally gave in. I decided to play, "Meant To Be" by Melissa Polinar. The boys were in tears. I guess for both Lou and Liam it reminded them of their girlfriends'. They left to go call them. I thought it was cute how in love they were. Niall left to go went to grab more food and Zayn's mom called him. How ironic! Harry and I were left alone..again. I setted my guitar aside and pulled my knees to my chest and I had my chin on my knees. "What are you thinking Haz?" It seemed like something was bothering him. And then, he leaned in, and kissed me..