Chapter 1 (continued)

"Al, where's your beanie?"

I touched the top of my head. Shit. It must have fallen off when that guy ran into me. I groaned. I didnt want to get up and look for it. Then there was a knock on the door. John got up while I laid there, texting away as usual.

"Al, I found it. Oh yeah, come in." I sat up and looked toward the door. And there was my red beanie in the hands of the curly haired guy who ran into me, and his friend. I got up and kind of stared at them. They looked fimiliar but I couldnt figure out from where.

John broke the silence and said, "Sorry there's no where for you guys to sit. We just moved in today."

The guy with the straight, kind of long hair spoke up and said, "Oh dont worry about it mate. We just wanted to return this red beanie Harry picked up while running to her. Im Louis."

My brother shook his hand and said, "Im John and thats my sister Erie."

Louis ended up asking, "Is that your real name?"

I laughed, "No, my name's Allie, or Al. Everybody back home calls me Erie. Can I have my beanie now?"

Harry cleared his throat, "Oh right. Here." He handed it to me and I took it from him. I fixed my hair and put it back on.

"Im sorry for running into you love. It's just those girls were after us."

I looked at him and laughed. "Why would they be after you guys?"

Louis laughed, "Do you know who we are?" I looked at Louis and back at Harry. That's when I realized who they were. I think John got it too.

"Oh Al, remember that boyband your friends were obessing over?"

My jaw dropped. "One Direction.."

I started laughing hysterically because I couldnt believe it. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the only cup I was able to find. I was nervous and shaky. I didnt understand why. I wasnt really a fan of them.

"Do you guys want to come over? We can play Call of Duty or something." said Louis.

John and I agreed too.

We were in there living room on the couches while Harry was getting everything ready. Louis was in the kitchen getting chips and some other stuff. I ended up texting Jordan,

You know that boyband you love so much. One Direction? I live right across  from them. hahahahhaa omg I cant believe it.