Chapter 2

Harry had the system ready and looked back at us. "So which of you guys wanna play with me?" My brother got up and grabbed the controler. He sat on the other couch. closer to the tv. I sat there, watching them play, until Louis sat down next to me and handed me a bottle of water.

"So what part of America are you guys from?"

"Los Angeles."

"I love it there. The people are great and the shops are just amazing! "

"Haha that's LA for you."

Right then, he phone started going off and he answered it, "Hey babe!" and he walked away.

I took my beanie off since it was half way falling off anyway and piece of paper fell onto my lap. I opened it and noticed there was number and Harry's name. I smirked. Smooth. Real smooth. My brother and Harry were to into the game and it was just hysterical watching them. I decided then, just to text Harry.

Clever way of giving me your number. x -Allie

I decided to sit on the floor with my back leaned up against the couch and I heard a phone vibrate against the wooden floor. Im guessing it was Harry since he stared at his phone which was next to him. I saw a little smile upon his face and he looked back at me.

"May I help you Mr. Styles?" I said while keeping a straight face. He looked at me, smiled, and I saw those aborable dimple of his.

"Al, here you play." I guess my brother figured out that I had texted Harry. My brother was really over protective when it came to guys.

He handed me the control but I stayed in the same spot. Harry and I decided to play against each other. I didnt really think it was neccesary for me to tell him that Im really good at this game. I wanted him to find out on his own and plus, my brother found it rather amusing.

Louis came back just in time. "HAZZA DID SHE JUST BEAT YOU?!"

Harry looked down, embaressed. Louis, John and I just started laughing.

"HARRY STYLES JUST LOST TO A GIRL. THIS IS TWITTER WORTHY."

I couldn't stop laughing. How Harry tried taking Louis' phone and how he kept saying, "Lou dont! Please!"

Lou ran into the bathroom, and asked for my twitter. I told him over the door, and he came out. Harry and I both got the notification. Harry glared at Lou, "I'll get you for this Boo Bear." Louis just chuckled and went to sit on the couch. I sat on the floor, again my back against the couch. Harry sat next to Louis and John on the single seated couch.

"So John do you have a girlfriend?" asked Louis. I thought it was rather odd question to ask.

"No, we broke up before I moved here."

"Why's that? Cos of the distant?"

"No she cheated on me with my bestfriend." John let out a small chuckle. I looked at him questionally. He wasnt able to talk about that slut since he broke up with her. Odd.

"Oh sorry mate. I didnt realise-"

"Ha dont worry about it. I dont really care about her anymore."

"Well thats good mate! What about you Al? Any boys in your life?" I stared at Louis while he asked and I notice he smiled at Harry which he ended up looking down, playing with his fingers.

"Ive never had a boyfriend."

Louis nearly choked while drinking his tea. Harry looked up at me, wide eyed, as if I had three heads.

"That's rubbish! You must have a boyfriend! I mean, your gorgeous!" I blushed at his comment. No one has called pretty none the less gorgeous.

"Thanks Louis. But Im dead serious. Ive never had a boyfriend. Sure I talked to a few but they never got past this guy right here." I patted John's knee.

Louis was about to say something when my phone started ringing.

"Hi mom. Why are you yelling? Jesus. I told him to leave a note. No. No mom. Stop yelling! I can hear you.  Im right across the dam hall! Mom calm down. Please. Yes, hes with me. No. No. Okay. I still dont understand why your yelling." I got up while the boys were laughing. I opened the door and saw my door opened as well. I hung up and yelled, "THERE IS NO NEED FOR YELLING MOTHER."

John walked out of Lou's and Harry's apartment and into ours. I followed with Louis and Harry behind me.

"What did I say about leaving? We're still busy unpacking! John why didnt you leave a note?!"

"Mom, chill. We were right across the hall. I didnt think I needed to."

Apparently our mom didnt seem to notice we had guess until she looked at the door.

"Ma, this is Louis and Harry. They live right across from us." explained John, stepping out of her way.

"Oh come in! Come in! Sorry there isnt anywhere to sit. All the furniture is downstairs! Would you boys mind help Erie and John carry is up here?"

"I have to help?" I honestly didnt want too. I just wanted to sleep. I was exhausted and I dont know why if I didnt do anything.

"Yes. Thats your punishment for not making sure your brother left a note!"

"We'd love to help! Right Hazza?"

I stared at him while he stared back. He nodded his head in agreement.

Well this should be interesting.