Chapter 2 (continued)

I went to restroom to well, you know pee obviously. I started washing my hands while I felt my phone vibrating. I dried my hands and saw that I had four messages. 2 from Jordan, 1 from Harry and 1 from John.

Jordan's first message:

OMFG YOUR FUCKING LYING! I CANT BELIEVE YOU LIVE ACROSS FROM THEM. IM JEALOUSSS. INTRODUCE ME TO NIALL YOU FUCK.

Well that was rude, using me to get to Niall. For that, I wont.

Second message:

Sorry that was rude. Im just so shocked. Weve loved them for ever. Are you dead yet? Did you die of going over the maximum capasity of fangirling? Love you x.

Thats what I thought. Oh Jordan. Silly girl.

Harry's message:

Haha I got your number didnt i? You looked cute blushing. Louis is right you know, about you being gorgeous ;) Wanna go somewhere later? x

I stared at his message. John wouldnt let me go anywhere with a boy. Net alone someone I just met.

Thanks. lol I'd love too, but John wouldn't let me go unless he was there. Sorry :( xx

I finally looked at John's message while walking out of the bathroom.

"Where you taking a shit or what?" John asked, then Louis and Harry started laughing. I flipped him off.

John's message:

I see him staring at you Allie. You better not do shit. Remember what has happened before.

The boys were already heading out the door. I stared at the back of John's head. 'Why the hell would he bring that up?' I was trying to hold back the tears and I could feel myself getting chest pains already. Damn it.

I ended up running towards the elevator. Harry put his hand out and the doors began opening again. I stepped inside and smiled, "Thanks." He looked at me and smiled, "No problem love."

His voice was just amazing to hear. Better in person too.

~

We layed all the boxes out and put them where my mom wanted them. I was exhausted and drooling over the smell of my mom's cooking. I was starving.

"Erie, start building the kitchen table since the food is almost ready. John, start with the couch or whatever you want."

"But why do I have to build the kitchen table ma. John should-"

"Because god knows John cant build anything even if his life depended on it."

Everybody started laughing. Louis and John started building the couches which left Harry and I to building the kitchen table, together.. Awkward.

It was quiet at first so I decided to put on some music. I had my playlist on shuffle and Harry seemed to be surpised in my taste in music. "You know, your the first girl I've ever met to like this kind of music?" I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me, and I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful green eyes.

"I didn't know building a table ment staring each other in the eye." teased Louis. We both looked at him and glared. Everybody was laughing, including my mom. Oh, I hope she doesnt say something embaressing.

"Erie, isn't he the boy you loved when you were a freshmen? Didn't you tell me he was your boyfriend? You're Harry Styles right?" I felt my heart sink to my stomach, and I could feel the hotness in my face. I can't believe she just said that, infront of both Louis and Harry.

Everybody started laughing, including Harry. I can feel the tears coming. I sat on the floor and glared at my mom. She just had to say that. I was pissed and I sat there looking at my fists. "Erie, she's just playing." I looked at John and just continued building the table. Ignored my mom while she tried talking to me. Then her phone rang. John grabbed it since it was at arm's reach.

"It's dad." My heart stopped. 'Why the hell is he calling?'

"Hey dad. Yeah we're okay. We got the furniture and stuff. I don't know. Yeah she's cooking. Oh.. uhm, she's building the-"

"I don't wanna talk to him."

"Uh, hold on yeah dad. I'll pass you to mom."

I stood up, I can't stand being in the same room knowing my dad is on the phone with either John or my mom. I just can't talk to someone who was never there for me. Even if he is my dad. I finished the table and Lou and Harry helped me put it up. I fixed the chairs that Louis ended up building and they both sat down.

"Erie. Talk to your father please. He wants to talk to you." She was walking towards me but I stepped away, nodding my head. I don't understand why she makes me talk to him. I hate the fucker.

"If you hand me the phone. I'll throw it to the fucking wall. I'll do the same shit I did last time."