Chapter 6

It's 10 AM on a Monday. I wake up, and my head is throbbing. I look to my side and see Jordan sound asleep. I yawn and I can smell the alcohol on my breath. I really need to stop drinking. I don't think I'll be able to handle another hangover. I start looking for my phone and it's no where in site. I climb off my bed and my feet touches some bottles. I sit up and I see 2 empty vodka bottles. Oh god. This is not good. I get up and head to the living room. All the boys are there. I don't even say hello to them. They're all just staring at me, probably because I look like shit. I look around and find my phone under the table. I grab it and head to the bathroom. I hear the boys whispering. I don't really care at the moment what they're saying. I just wanna shower.

While I was showering, Jordan comes in and throws up in the toliet. I laugh, "At least you made it to the toliet." She just groans, "We're never doing that again." We both start laughing. I get out of the shower and she steps in. I brush my teeth, dry myself and my hair. By then, Jordan is already out and she does the same. We both then go to my room to change.

"Are the boys here?" I look at Jordan and nod. She wasn't really too excited anymore. She was hung over and she remembered what Harry had done to me. She hasn't even met him yet and she already doesn't like him. I put on shorts and a sweatshirt with some socks. Jordan puts on sweats, a shirt, and some slippers. "I'll be there in a bit, I have to call my parent's." I nod and head towards where the boys are with my heart beating out of my chest.

The boys stop talking and look at me. Zayn gets up, holds out his arms and smiles at me. I smiled and run to him. I jump into his arms, wrap my legs around him along with my arms around his neck, and he tightly hugs me and spins me around. "I've missed you Allie Marie!" He lets me go and kisses my forehead. I couldn't stop smiling. I hugged Niall next, then Liam, and Louis. I hug John and whisper in his ear, "I owe you an apology. You were right about him.." I look down and he lifts my chin up, "I'll always have your back Al." and he kisses my forehead as well. I didn't hug Harry. We just stared at each other. I guess that's when he knew, that I knew.

Jordan comes out, and I can see her smiling face. "This is Jordan, my best friend from back home. She's staying here for the summer." Zayn hugs her and kisses her forehead, Niall hugs her as well, but a little longer then expected and says, "Good morning beautiful" and kisses her cheek. I saw the way Jordan's face just lit up. I laughed at that. Liam and Louis both hugged her. But she didn't hug Harry, she just stared at him, but forced a smile. I think Harry got the idea though. John hugged her and it wasn't so awkward this time.

Jordan and I sat on the floor and the boys soon started asking Jordan questions. Niall asked, "So what do you for fun babe?" Jordan smiled and looked down, "Well I ride horses." I laughed because I have a dirty mind. Jordan looked at me and soon caught on why I was laughing. "Well it's english riding. I compete against other riders on the A circuit and only the fastest horse and rider combo wins. It's called jumpers and my horse, Spiderman, is a pure bred Irish sport horse." The boys were amazed. Especially Niall. I saw the way he was looking at her.

-

NIALLS POV *please note, I dont know how god like Irish men like Niall speak so Im typeing it like an American. sorry xxx*

I think I've found my princess. Talking to her, hearing her laugh, seeing that smile, and noticing how red she gets when she gets embaressed is beyond aborable. She's amazing. Im probably going to thank Allie after I get to know Jordan more. And the fact that she's calm knowing who I am is great. She's beautiful. Long brown hair, brown eyes, beautiful smile, and she also has a body like Allie. She's perfect. I can't stop staring at her, until Liam kicks my feet and says, "Mate, your staring." Jordan looks and she smiles at me. I look down. That's embaressing! She knows I was smiling at her. At that point, the boys should know that she's mine. When I had her in my arms, I've never felt so nervous in my life. Her hug was so tight and loving. The way she buried her head in between my head and shoulders. I think, no. Jordan is my princess.