Chapter 10

I was allowed to leave the hospital that same day. I was still exhausted and my body ached especially my head. I sat on the bed while Harry tied my shoes for me then cops came in along with the FBI.

"Son, can step out for a second. We want to talk to Miss Allie alone."

Harry stood up and faced them. "No. I won't leave her alone."

One of the FBI agents was about to say something when I cut him off.

"He stays or I won't say a word."

Everybody stayed quiet and finally the agent agreed.

"Your brother told me this isn't the first time that has happened and that your father has invovement in this as well. Is this all true."

"Yes sir."

"Okay. Well we're going to need you to come back to America. This needs to be settled in court."

My eyes widened. I couldn't go back there. I can't go back to the place I was running from. I can't.

"I can't. I can't go back there. He'll kill me. He'll find a way to kill me and we can't afford a lawyer. My mom can't afford the plane tickets or a lawyer. No I won't."

Harry hugged me and whispered, "Allie. I'll pay for everything okay? We'll all go with you back to America and I promise I won't let him or anybody hurt you okay?" I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead.

I sighed, "Okay. I'll go."

With that, everybody walked out of the room. And I was told to be back in America within a week.

I sat back on the bed looking at the floor and Harry grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and half smiled.

"This is the only way we'll know if he gets put in jail or not."

"And what if he doesn't? What if for the rest of my life I have to worry about him being right behind me?"

"I'll make sure he gets put behind bars okay?" He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

"Are you guys coming out of here anytime soon?" We looked to see everybody at the door. I jumped off the bed and walked towards them. Harry grabbed my bags and followed right behind me.

"Where's mom?" I looked up at John. "In her room, she should be ready to leave. I'll catch up with you guys later."

"I'll go with you?" John disagreed. I looked at him strangly. "Why not?"

He pulled me aside while everybody kept walking.

"She feels like a terrible mother. She feels horrible for not knowing truth. I'm just going to talk to her okay? I'll meet you back at the house." And he left in the other direction, leaving me standing there.

Harry looked back and quickly walked to me. "What's wrong babe? Where's John?"

"Nothing, let's go? Im starving." I grabbed Harry's hand that fit perfectly with mine.

-

Finally arriving in Los Angeles was great because I hated planes rides. Grabbing all of our luggage we set out to find Jordan's family first. Jordan ran to her parents with Niall right behind her. They seemed really happy, Jordan and Niall. They never argued and if they did it was about food or something rather small and ridiculous but they really made each other happy.

Fans were outside of the airport, somehow word got out and they all waited for One Direction. I got nervous. I really didn't wanna go outside but Harry grabbed my hand, "Come on, it's time to show you off now." He smirked and pulled me along with him.

"HARRY IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!!!" I smiled and looked to the floor. "Yes she's my girlfriend."

-

We were on our way to the courthouse and I was extremely nervous. Apparently, my father was going to be there because he's the whole cause of this. I was finally going to see him for the first time after 10 years. I honestly didn't know how I was suppose to react.

Harry put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in. "Everything's going to be okay babe."

I looked at him and tried smiling but he saw the fear in my eyes.

We arrived at the courthouse and there was papparizzi every where. That made me more nervous. "I can't do this babe, I can't." Harry lifted up my chin and I faced him.

"Listen to me, you can do this okay? I know you can because you're the strongest girl I've ever met. Come on, let's go." He got out of the car and I immediatly followed behind him.

We were 20 minutes earlier and waiting outside the courtroom made me even more nervous. I was sitting down inbetween Harry and John. I was hunched over with my elbows on my thighs and I was looking down. I needed air. I needed to calm down and get this over with.

I heard a whistle, a fimiliar whistle and I looked around. My eyes landed on Robert. I stopped breathing for a second and leaned back. My heart was beating  out of my chest.

He sat directly across from us. I just stared at him jaw dropped, while he was smiling.

Harry noticed, "Who's that?" I tried talking but no words were coming out of my mouth.

At that moment, a police officer was advising us to enter the courtroom. I waited for everybody to enter and Harry waited with me.

He stood up and held out his hands. "Come on babe, it's time.."

He pulled me up and grabbed my hand, squeezed it, and said, "It's now or never Allie."

-FIN.