Chapter 3 (continued)

HARRY'S POV:

She's amazing. That's all I can say about her. She's so different and you can right away. I don't feel bad for running into her anymore. Im actually glad that I did. I was already angry since management told me I wasn't allowed to date. Then going home to see the entrance filled with screaming fans. Don't get me wrong, I absoulty love our fans, but there's just days like these where I just want to be left alone.

-

"I think they're taking the girl away Harry 'cos I can hear her yelling for someone." I looked at Lou with bug eyes. "Maybe I should go help her?!" He stepped in front of the door handle. "Not unless you want to be attack by fans and they'll know what room we're in!" I sighed. He was right. I couldn't do anything. "Just open the door a bit. I just wanna see if she's okay." We were peeking out the door as if we were children. We do see her though being pulled by a guy. I wonder if that's her boyfriend?

"I should return her beanie Lou." He looked at it and took it from me. He walked to our kitchen and grabbed a pen and paper. "What are you doing? He looked at me and gave a cheeky smile. "Maybe she should have your number Haz." Before I could even protest, he was already out the door and knocking on theirs.

-

She looked beautiful, standing there. She's maybe, about 5'4, rather slim, and she has a body. She has long, brown hair, with gorgeous sky blue eyes. Wow. Her eyes are beyond beautiful, and she had this smile that made me like her a little more then I thought I would. 'Wait, no. I can't. I can't like a girl.' Her american accent was lovely. I swear I could have listened to her talk all day. That guy that was pulling her is her brother John. That made me feel a little better, but then I heard a voice in the back of my head, "You can't date her. You can't love her. You're not allowed too. Leave. Now. Before you fall in love with her." Too late. The longer I was in the room with Allie, the more I wanted to get to know her. She finally had her beanie on her head. I wonder when she'll notice that my number is in it.

-

She plays video games, and she's rather good at it. She loves eating and isn't embaressed to eat in front of me. She has amazing taste in music. The Kooks, Queens, John Mayer, I've never met a girl who even knew about those types of music. She is or atleast was a fan of One Direction. I found it adorable how shy and embaressed she got when her mum admitted that she had a massive crush on me. I'm still wondering why she got so angry when her dad was on the phone. She seemed more hurt then angry though. When Lou and I were walking to her room. I started getting a little nervous. I mean, what if she yells at us to get out and leave her alone? Lou knocked and we kind of waited, but we finally decided to step inside, to our surpise, she was building her bed. She seemed more relaxed now. I've never bin so nervous to hold a girls hand, but I did it anyway. Her smiled made it seem like she was okay and that she was over what had made her so upset and angry. But you can tell she was hurt, just by looking into her eyes. Those eyes told a different story.

Having her in my arms was probably the best I felt the entire day. She felt so fragile and little, her hug was amazing, so tight and warm, full of love. I had those feelings you get in your stomach when you.... fancy someone. Oh no. I'm not allowed to. I'll get in massive trouble. Great. This is great.

-

"You lads don't understand. She's different!"

"I'm sure she is mate, but you heard management. You're not allowed too!" I knew Liam was right, but I just wanted Allie to be an exception. Sometimes I hated how much management controlled my life. I was old enough to make my own decisions, am I right? Or am I right? "Let's get going. Im bored already! Let's go see Harry's crush lads!" That Lou. Always trying to make me nervous. Niall and Zayn seemed rather excited to see her. I hope they don't try to flirt with her, especially Zayn though. They all loved her obviously. I mean, what's not to love about her? Zayn did go a little to far with the kiss on the cheek. He only did that to winde me up.That Zayn. I'll get back at him for that.

-

It was no surpise that #IsHarryDatingErie was trending on Twitter. Seems like Erie doesn't like the attention though. I don't know what it is about her. Is her personality? Her eyes? Her smile? Or the way she gets along so swell with the lads? There I was, in the back seat of the car with her, holding her hand. She was looking out the window, admiring London. Then there was me, occasionally looking at her, admiring her beauty, smiling at myself, thinking why haven't I said a word to her since I told her I liked the trend. She pulled her hand away, and that made me look at her. I noticed she was wiping tears away. I sat closer to her now, and grabbed both of her hands. "Erie, are you alright? What's wrong?" That caused everybody to look back and stare. Including her brother. "Uhm, yeah I'm fine. I just, I forgot to blink." She forced a smile. Everybody laughed, besides her brother and I. He turned back and continued to talk with Louis. I let go of her hands. She looks out the window again and she seems to be thinking of something. I wonder what it is. Something is really bugging her. 'Maybe I should just text her?'

People don't just forget to blink Erie. You didn't want to say anythin in front of the boys and your brother huh? Please tell me whats wrong. x

I sat there, nervously waiting for her to read the message. Her phone vibrated and my heart stopped. She looked at it, and didn't do anything. After a few seconds, she typed, very quickly. And set her phone down as if it was nothing. Finally my phone vibrated.

I don't think you'd want me to rant about my life. There's nothing to it. Just pure shit. Thanks for caring though Haz. It means alot xxx And don't worry. I'll be fine. x (:

I wanted to reply to her but we had arrived at the cinema parking lot and we were rushed by secruity. I looked back to see Erie grab onto Zayn's arm and ran with him to catch up too us. She looked so happy with him. 'No. Don't start overthinking.'