Chapter 7

HARRY'S POV:

Laying on  my bed in the dark, I can't stop thinking about Allie. I didn't want to believe what happened to her until she showed all of us her stab mark. I couldn't stare at it for to long because I felt myself getting beyond mad. Who would do any of that to Allie? She's the most cheerful girl I've ever met. I wanted to hug her and have her in my arms, but she would let me. She just keep stepping away from me and shaking her head. I knew that she knew, but how did she find out? I should text her and apologise right? Or should I-

"Haz, are you awake?"

"Yeah what's-"

Without even letting me finish, Lou turns on the light and layed down besides me. He wasn't his goofy self, so I knew this was going to be serious. He sighed,

"What you did back in America was rude. Allie knows. She saw a picture of you snogging that girl. Now she's getting twice the many hate she did when we began talking to her. Fix it or don't talk to her anymore. She's only 16 Harry. No girl deserves what happened to her!" 

I notice that the last part was indirectly towards to what happened to her in America. Since she told us what had happened to her, we're very protective of her. We wouldn't let her go on her date with Alex so she cancelled. Im glad she did. I don't think I'd be able to handle her going on a date with someone who isn't me. That's it, I got up and headed to her front door and took a deep breath. I knocked on her door, hoping she'd answer, and luckily she did.

"Allie, I know you saw the picture of me snogging a girl back in America but I want you to know that she means absoultly nothing to me. The only reason I did it was because I thought you didn't like me because you hadn't texted me the whole week I was there. I tried convincing myself that I didn't like you, but I do. I really really like you. I'm sorry if I hurt you in anyway." I finally breathed out.

She didn't do anything or said anything at all. She just stood there staring at me. I saw she was trying to hold a smile.

"Harry."

"Yeah?" I said a little to quickly.

"You have no pants on."

I looked down and noticed I was only wearing my bloomers. I felt my face get extremely red. I can hear Louis, John and Jordan giggling in the background.

Allie steps towards me and I look at her. She smiles and I smile back at her. She goes on her tippy toes and she kissed me. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me and her arms around my neck. We both hear cameras going off. Louis, John and Jordan were taking pictures. We stare at each other and we smiled. I put her down and she goes quickly inside. Before she closes the door, she looks down at my bloomers.

"Maybe you should take care of your friend there babe."

I look down and realise I have a massive boner. Oh god. I put my hands over it and try to cross my legs. Allie starts laughing and so does everybody else. She bites her lips and winks. Oh god, she's trying to seduce me. She closes the door and I run to my room, pushing Louis to floor and he can't stop laughing.

I laid there and almost fell asleep until Louis came and jumped on me. I faced him and he had the biggest smirk ever.

"We never talk about this okay?"

He got up and walked out of the room.

-

I got up around 9 in the morning and took a quick shower. I went to the living room to see all the boys there playing FIFA. They all looked at me and smiled. Louis had told them about last night. They didn't say anything though which is good.