Chapter 8

ALLIE'S POV:

"Allie what happened?" I couldn't even look at Jordan in the face anymore. I just sat there with my head in between my knees. I'm stupid to have thought that Harry actually liked me. I'm an idiot. Idiot, Idiot, Idiot.

"I'm gonna go see what's happening and I'll come back okay Allie Marie?" She never calls me by my full first name unless she's either really serious or really emotional. She kisses my head and heads out the door. I quickly get up, put socks on and get my shoes on. I walk towards my window and quietly open it. I'm on the 5th floor and there's no way for me to get down. I look to my right and see the gutter line heads straight to the floor. I reach over to grab onto it and I managed to have my feet on it. I already hear people shouting at me. My feet couldn't hold on any longer and I slid down. I look up with tears building in my eyes and realize I didn't close my window. "Im so sorry John." was the only thing I was able to whisper before running, running away from all my problems, yet again.

-

I ended up in a small park. I fell to the floor because I was breathless. I laid on my back with my arms covering my face. "Erie? Is that you love?" I quickly sit up, look up to only realize it was Alex. He sits down besides me and he stares at me. I look away and it's silent for a while.

"What are you doing here?" I didn't answer him. I just remained quiet. "Alright then, I'll just leave you alone." He got up but I grabbed his hand, he looks down at me and I look up at him. With tears filling in my eyes, "Don't go, please." He kneels down in front of me, and cups my cheeks into his hands.

"What's the matter Erie? Please tell me."

"Everything's just so screwed up right now and I think, I think I just made it worse." I finally started crying and Alex just hugged me tightly. I guess that's all I really needed. No words, just a hug.

"Come on, let's go to my place and talk about it yeah?" He pulls back and looks me in the eye. I agree. He stands up and held his hands out to help me up. We held hands all the way to his house which was only a few blocks away.

By the time we reached his door I was calm. He let go of my hand because he was looking for his keys. Finally we stepped inside and I saw a guy in his boxers sitting on the couch, eating cerael.

He looks up at me and almost chockes on his cerael. He stood up and walked towards me.

"Im Vic and you must be Erie?"

I smiled, "Yeah that's me."

"Im just going to put on pants.." and he walks away awkwardly.

I sit down on the couch while Alex sits across from me on the coffee table. We stare at each other for a while until Vic comes and sits next to Alex as well. Now they're both staring at me.

"Is there a reason why you both are staring at me?"

"Weren't we going to talk about why you were crying at the park?"

I stayed quiet and started playing with my fingers. I breathed in and said, "Nobody ever loves anyone properly, do they?"

Alex and Vic stared at me confused. I guess they weren't expecting me to say something like that.

"I guess not love." I stared at Vic. He reminded me of an old friend. I quickly looked away because those were some painful memories as well.

 "I honestly don't know what exactly to tell you. If I tell you one thing, it'll lead to a story that I wish never exsisted. Just tell me it'll be okay."

I looked at both of them. Hoping for words of comfort.

"It'll be okay."

Vic and I both looked at Alex at the same time. That's when I decided to tell them the whole story.