Chapter 3

I left to my room. I don't why my mom can't just accept the fact I don't want to talk to my dad. Not now, or tomorrow, or ever. I hate him for what he did. It's unforgiveable what he did.

I slammed the door, and looked at my room disappointed. I wasn't nearly close to finishing it. I decided to build my bed. Building seems to get my mind off of everything, that was until there was knock on the door. It was Louis and Harry. They came in my room and looked around.

"You know Erie, your not like most girls. You're not girly but you're not so, I don't know. Dark? You aren't afraid to let people know how you feel. Girls like you don't come around that aften you know?" I looked up at both of them and said, "Thanks Lou, and I'm sorry you had to see that, and hear me curse. I just don't like my dad."

They both sat down and Harry grabbed my hand. I blushed, and looked down. Harry lifted my chin up and I was staring right into his eyes. "You know you can tell us anything right? It's only bin a few hours but Lou and I really enjoy your company and your brother's." I laughed. "That sounded weird didn't it?"

Louis and I both laughed and evenutally so did Harry.

I pulled my hand back when I noticed my brother was standing in the door way. He was just staring but  I couldn't tell whether or not he was pissed, and the worried me. Louis and Harry stared at what I was staring at. "Dinner's ready guys!" and my  brother ran off and so did Louis. Again Harry and I were alone, in my room. God John is going to kill me.

Harry got up first and held out his hands to help me up. He pulled me up a little to quickly which made me up into his arms. He immediatly wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around him. What is this Im feeling? I feel safe, protected, secure. Harry ended up stroking my hair. Then we heard the sound of a picture being taken.

"THIS IS GOING ON TWITTER." yelled Louis and ran off. I let go of Harry and blushed. He let go of me but again, lifted my chin up so I can look at him. "Let's do something after dinner. Please?"

"I can't. My brother wouldn't let me."

"He'll come too. The boys will as well. Please Erie?" He gave me the puppy dog face. How could I say no to a face like that?

"LOVE BIRDS YOUR FOOD IS GETTING COLD." Louis seems to love yelling.

I grabbed Harry's wrist and we walked to the kitchen. Surpisingly dinner wasn't awkward and the food was delicious. I ate like I haven't eaten in years. "A girl who fancies eating. That's a plus right Haz?" He chuckled and looked down. My mom laughed along with Louis, and John, well he faked it which I noticed. And I just sat there drinking my soda.

"Miss. Is it okay if Erie comes along with Harry and I and the rest of the band to go to the cinema accompanied with John?" My mom looked at John, who seemed to agree. With that, we all helped clean up and I went to my room to looked for a sweater. Louis and Harry had gone off to their apartment to get ready and wait for the rest of the boys.

"Is there something going on with Harry and you?" asked my overly protected brother.

"I highly doubt it. They're just being nice and inviting us to the movies John. It's not like anything's going to happen." I said annoyingly.

"Well you don't know that Erie." And he walked to his room. I don't understand the big deal. We're just going to the movies, and it's not like he's not going. Sometimes I don't understand my brother.

My phone started vibrating again and I had 2 messages.

Harry's message:

Hi beautiful. Is it weird that I miss you already? The boys are on there way. x

I smiled while reading that. Until I started reading the text over and over.. Does.. Does he like me? No, no no no no. I highly doubt it. He can't like a girl like me. When there's better girls out there for him. I read the other message I had but I didn't recongize the number.

Their message:

Hey love! Its Lou, I got your # from Haz. He can't stop talking about you. I think he likes you (; x

I smirked. Oh Lou, even through text, he still manages to make me laugh.

You're funny Mr. Tomlinson. Doubt it though love. xx

"COME ON ERIE. THE BOYS ARE HERE. WE'RE READY." Did Louis just walked into my house without knocking?

I started walking towards the living room to see One Direction standing in my livingroom. Holy fuck. This is way to much for a girl my size. "Did you just walk into my house without knocking?" The boys started laughing and John appeared behind me and went to do some hang shake with Liam, Niall, and Zayn as if they've known each other for years.

"Lads, this is Erie, Harry's crush. The one he couldn't stop talking about." Lou smirked. Oh this boy loves putting us on the spot. I bit my lip, blushed and looked down. "Oi, mate, she's more beautiful in person. Hi, Im Niall." He said while stepping towards me, and gave me a big hug. He lift me in the air and spun me around. I laughed and he did too.

"Hi love, I'm Liam." He grave me a hug as well. "Im Zayn and you're to beautiful for Harry." Everybody in the room ooo'ed and laughed. I blushed again, but he hugged me tightly, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We all headed to the elevators and stepped inside. John and the boys really hit it off. I was kind of just replying to all my messages and went on twitter. I noticed all the boys were following my brother and I. They also mentioned they'd be with us tonight. I started off with 300+ people following me, now I have 500,000+ people following me. Jesus. That's scary. So much for being a no one now..

We entered the lobby and we headed towards the door when I noticed there were screaming girls. Niall noticed I had stopped walking and went towards me. "Its okay. I get scaried sometimes to." His smile reassured me everything would be okay. Harry grabbed my hand and our fingers fit perfectly with each others. I got even more nervous now since I knew this be'd on the internet by tomorrow. The boys, John and I managed to get to the car. Louis drived off and we were all still trying to get comfortable. Louis and my brother were in the front. Liam, Niall and Zayn were in the middle, while Harry and I were in the back. Isn't it lovely how we end up alone?

"So Erie is that really your name?" asked Zayn. The boys all turned back besides Louis and John. "No, my names Allie or Al, but everybody back home called me Erie, I don't know why." Niall grabbed a handful of chips and stuffed it in his mouth. I laughed. "Erie. I like that name." I smiled at Zayn. "Look Erie! #IsHarryDatingErie is trending!" yelled an overexcited Liam. Oh god, really? I slammed my head against the backhead of Zayn's. "Awh is Erie not liking the attention?" teased Louis. "No, I don't like it. It's weird."

Then I feel a hand grab mine. I looked up at Harry, and he smiled.

"That's the first and only trend I've ever liked." He squeezed my hand and I smiled. Did the Harry Styles just admit he liked a trend and it included him and I?