Chapter 36 - Parrish vs Joseph

[Calum Scott: You are the reason]

My first favourite song in 2018 Tell me yours too!

Thea

two months later.

"Dear, have you arrived yet?" He just asked the same questions since I'm still in the Colorado airport until I land in Paris.

"Stop asking me the same question, will you?" I said this to him through my phone while walking out of the airport. Actually, I should be in New York because Joseph said he couldn't be in Paris for a while. Besides, he already bought me a flight ticket to New York, but because I'm just me, I bought another ticket to go back to Paris.

It's been like two weeks since we last met, and that was in Colorado. "Actually, I'm not going to be there, Joseph." You spoke truthfully to him.

"What why? Has anything happened?" He asked in a panicky way.

"Nothing happened, Joseph. I'll chill with you, and I actually don't want to disturb your work. That's why I made the decision to go straight to Paris." I said this while taking out my hand to stop the taxi.

You're kidding, right?"

Nope, I'm not. So I'll see you in a few more weeks. Bye, love you." I said it quickly and ended the call. I get into the taxi and tell him my address. I put my phone in my handbag and lean my back against the seat.

As time passed, I finally arrived at my home after being in the taxi for hours. I actually don't know what to do now because I'm not tired like I've always been. Now, my energy is still high. Then I got an idea: how about I call Parrish, and who knows, maybe he's free? I take my phone out and search for Parrish's number. Just when I'm going to press call, I remember that today is Friday, so he must be at work now because it's only 4:30 p.m. That's only 30 minutes left before he finishes his work.

So, I decided to wash my body first and change into fresh clothes. I wear my long purple casual dress and pair it with my white Converse. I just let my hair fall down and comb it a bit to make it look neat. After I'm done, I grab my phone and my sling bag before leaving the house.

I made my way to the company and decided to wait for Parrish there. I miss him so much because it's been more than a month since we last talked. I waited for a few minutes until I saw Parrish walking out of the building. I run to him and jump onto his back. "Wha- Thea!" He put me down and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Miss me?" I ask.

"Where have you been, sister? You know, I thought you didn't want to work here and be friends with me anymore." He said, We walk together.

Awe, Parrish, I won't do that to you. Besides, now I'm back with Joseph, and I'm also here with you." He stopped and looked at me.

"You're back with him?" I nodded my head. "Really?! Yes! I've been waiting for this to happen for months. So what actually happened between you two? Tell me everything, like everything from A to Z." I chuckle and start to tell him since the first day I'm in Colorado. We talk until we both arrive home. Okay, that's what happened." I said as he pressed the button for the lift.

*******

I just play with my phone while eating some chips beside me. I play my favourite game, Subway Surfers, because it's been a while since I last played it. It's only 6:45 p.m., still so early, but I don't have anything else to do, so I just decided to be lazy today by sitting on the couch with chips and my phone.

After a few minutes, the feeling of boredom suddenly hit me. "What am I going to do now?" I ask myself. I close the game and call Alexa. This girl totally forgot about me, or what? I press Call and put the phone on loud speaker.

"I thought you forgot about me." She said so as soon as she picked up the phone.

Hey, hey, I never forget you because it seems you're the one who forgot about me. Yeah, of course you are because you are already happy with your beloved husband." I said to her:

Awe, don't say that. I miss you so so so so so so much." I chuckled at her statement.
"I know, haha. I miss you too. Oh, by the way, are you in Los Angeles or New York?"

"New York. I thought you were going to come here, but no. Why didn't you come here?"

"I didn't know you there. Ughh, that's fine. I'm going there next month, or what about you come here?"

"That sounds good. I'll try and persuade Elijah to go there soon." She replied.

"You know." Before I could finish my sentence, I heard my door being knocked. "I'll call you later. Someone is knocking at my door." I said to Alexa

Oh, that must be J."

"Bye love ya." I cut her off and put my phone down. I get up from the couch and walk to the door. When I open it, do my eyes widen when I see Parrish and Joseph? Standing in front of me now.

"Joseph? Parrish? What are you guys doing in front of my door?" I asked both of them.

"Because I want to see you." They said it in unison. I laugh at it because that's funny.

"Okay okay. But why do you both want to see me?" I ask. I look at Parrish first.

Actually, I want to hang out with you tonight because it's been a while since we last went out together." I nodded my head and turned to Joseph, who surprised me by standing here in front of me when I thought he was in New York.

"And you? I thought you were in-"

"You're the one who makes me do this. If you come to New York, I won't be here, dear. So now let's have a dinner with me." He said.

What should I do now? Both of them want to go out with me tonight. Oh gosh, if I choose Parrish, Joseph will be jealous. If I choose Joseph, I'm not going to enjoy the night with Joseph because I will feel bad for Parrish.

Why they need to be here now. Oh gosh.

Okay, okay, this is not an eye-staring contest. So cut it out and just go home. Besides, I don't feel like I want to go out tonight." I said to them: When I see them looking into each other's eyes like they're going to kill each other just with glaring,

Just then, an idea comes to mind. I look at them, who are still glaring at each other, and quickly get into my house and then close the door before locking it. "Thea! Open up. At least let me in." I didn't say anything and just walked away from the door and plopped myself on the couch. They will go home soon.

____________________________________

How's chapter 36?

Don't be shy, and tell me what you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins