shot 6

STEAMY ENTOUNTER

**************************

Sunday...

Morning... 6.00 am.

Hemal put on her jogging clothes with her pink sneakers... All ready to leave for her daily work out.

Being a girl of ethics... She was very conscious about her health and figure. Tying her hairs in a high pony hemal put on her ear plugs and left her house.

*****

At Marine drives...

After running for fifteen kilometers she halted at marine absorbing the lovely scenario. Silent atmosphere.... No noise except the waves rolling over the huge stones.

She paused her music and settled down on the sediment platform viewing the waves rolling over it was heavenly... No doubts... Why is it called a place for hang out. It has all the attraction that receives people's minds.

She closed her eyes taking the Vitamin D naturally as the cool breeze hit her face making her shiver for a second.

She opened her arms feeling the coldness of air with her eyes open... " Dhruv ".... Her heart muttered.

Hemal smiled at her thoughts... It's been few days since she has realised her feeling for him... But feels as if they are connected with each other from long.

I wish if I could meet him now.... Her heart said.

" Hey look... Wo to Dhruv Narang h na... Chal photo lete h "..... A girl sitting few inches away from her chirped with excitement.

Hemal looked at her running figure.... And there she spotted him... Being surrounded by girls with their mobiles.... Askimg him for a selfie.

And he.... Being the biggest flirt of the universe.... Happily let them touch him and click his selfies. Hemal fumed in anger.... As a girl directly came and kissed his cheek out of curiosity.

It burned her eyes like nothing. If Hemal had given a chance then she would have definitely killed Dhruv brutally then the girls. Because he is the only one whose allowing this ' Hungry Foxes ' come near him.

See your wish is granted Hemal!!!!

Said her mind mocking her heart in the process.

But this not the way I wanted to meet him!!!!

Countered her heart.

She helplessly watch him.... Clicking selfies with girls touching them boldly. Hemal contiously cursed him.... Abused him.... Even, murdered him in her mind.

Here.... With Dhruv.

Well he was having an amazing time being trapped by hot and sexy girls. He was really enjoying clicking selfies with him.

And why not.... Along with writing skills; he was gifted with looks and sex appeal that left girls go wet.

" I'm your biggest fan Sir.... Can I Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz have picture with you ".... Chipped a girl jumping with every word she said.

" Yeah... Why not ".... Dhruv took her mobile and gave the pose for the click.... Just then his eyes spotted a very familiar girl who almost steal his heart.

Yeah... Talking about Hemal... He witnessed her huffing and puffing on anger. Dissapointment was clearly visible on her face and jealousy pouted from her igniting eyes.

Dhruv took it as a chance... Chance of showing this Gujju Accountant his popularity. The novels she critized were an attraction.... But she thinks it to be a shitty matter.

Dhruv smirked and pulled the girl more close to him such that her body perfectly stuck with his. " Say cheese ".... He gave a sexy look. " there you go ".... Dhruv handed her the mobile and excusing himself he made his way in the direction where she was standing.

" Morning Mr. Hemal ".... He wished while tapping her shoulder.

The time when Hemal saw that he was coming towards her she quickly turned to face the sea pretending to be unaware of his presence.... But do you think that she can fool the writer here??

" Maine good morning bola Mr. Hemal ".... Dhruv forcefully pulled her to him and made her look into his eyes.

" Yeah I had seen hoa good your morning was... Ladkiyon k sath flirt Karne se to morning good hogi hi "... She mocked at him while Dhruv pulled by her waist utmost nearer.

During the early morning.... Drive used to be empty... So they had no fear of being caught by people or public.

" I guess someone's jealous ".... Dhruv hushed near her lips. Hemal tried to push him away but he is way more stronger than her.

" I'm not your girlfriend Dhruv Narang jo Tum mujhe aese Pakad rhe ho ".... She said hitting his chest lightly.

Dhruv laughed at her vain attempts and said.... " Haa I know that... But just tell me one thing... Why were you jealous "

" Maine kaha na I'm not jealous... Tum jo chahe Wo Karo... Kisi... Kisi ladki ko public me bhi kiss karoge to mujhe koi farq nhi padega ".... She replied angrily.

" Ohh agar main public me bhi kiss karunga to Tumko koi farq nhi padega??? ".... He raised his brow. Hemal simply nodded negatively.

" OK... As you wish ".... Unable to understand anything Hemal opened her mouth to say something... But.... But... But Dhruv sealed her mouth with his... Sharing a mind numbing kiss.

To be continued....

.