shot 29

At night...

Hemal tiredly retired back to her room all bored and restless. Her heart was pounding on seeing at the clock it was 12.45 by then. Her heart skipped on remembering  his words.

" I'll come to see you in the night "

And she stared at the open window, there was no sign of him. She'd returned back to her room thinking that he will come but he didn't and somewhere that irked her. He'll never change, he cannot keep his promises.

Hemal tiredly dashed inside the washroom to get changed in her night wears. Well she didn't care whether he ignore her but his touch was still doing things to her and that was something she wanted to feel again.

Hemal tried to remove her dupatta but it stuck in her lehenga. Hemal struggled to free it when suddenly she feel her waist being caged and her jawline was nibbled. She upped her face only to find Dhruv standing behind her.

He held her hand that was holding her veil and pushed her against the wall. Dhruv kneeled down in front of her and pressed his lips on her bare stomach making her moan his name. Soon the dupatta was on the floor and Dhruv stood up sucking in her lips wildly.

Hemal neither respond back nor tried to push him away. She just stood there like a statue feeling his presence. Dhruv abruptly break the kiss and looked at her. " Missing me? ".... He asked caressing her swollen lips while she nodded negatively as her eyes had already conveyed the answer.

She pushed him outside the washroom and unhooked her blouse while he stood outside resting his head against the door. " I know you're hurt. I've done the biggest mistake of my life. And you might never forgive me. But i want to say Hemal... I have changed. " Dhruv said that she might listen him and call of her marriage.

Hemal changed in her night wears and opened the door only to be kissed by him again and this time she replied with full speed. Dhruv joined their foreheads and tried to convince. " I know mene sahi nhi kiya Hemal but trust me ab main badal gya hu " he looked at her while she smiled looking into his eyes.

" I know Tum badal gye ho Dhruv nhi to Tum Mujhse Milne nhi ate "... Hemal caressed his nape.

" I'm sorry Hemal... Plzzz yeh shaadi mat Karo na. Main tumhare bina nhi reh paunga ".... Dhruv's eyes were moist as he spoke.

" raat bohot ho chuki h Tum jao abhi Dhruv. It's too late. ".... Hemal removed his hands from her waist and walked with him towards the window.

" I'm sorry Hemal Plzzzz forgive me ".... He chipped again.

" You're already forgiven Dhruv. Main tumse gussa nhi hu ".... Hemal assured him.

After kissing Hemal for a while Dhruv jumped down the window and drove afar from her sight. No matter how hard Dhruv tries Hemal will never change her decision.

To be continued....

Pata nhi kya likha h???