shot 30

At Evening...

Dhruv was working on his new book where he have decided to reveal his and Hemal's name as the protagonists. He wanted to make it official, wanted everyone to know that he's in love with his accountant. Today's her cousin's sangeet function, and tomorrow he'll meet her parents and ask for her hand. Just then his phone rang " nikhil "... Read Dhruv.

D- Haaa nikhil bolo

N- (sounding serious) Where are you Dhruv. Tumko pata bhi h Yaha kya ho rha h.

D- kyu kya hua Tum utna serious kyu sound kar rhe ho?

N- Dhruv kal Hemal or himesh ki engagement hone wali h.

D- ( shocked)  what!!!! Par Kese. I've met her a day ago.

N- mujhe bhi nhi pata tha... I heard it now, Hemal K dad ne abhi announce kiya.

Dhruv was too shocked to even react. Inspite of insisting her how can she do this to him. He huffed out of anger and disconnected the call ignoring nikhil completely.

He sat inside the car and ignited the engine. During the journey he couldn't keep his mind off from her thoughts. Dhruv tried her number a several time but that went unanswered, she is ignoring him perhaps.

He sped up suppressing his anger. " You cant do that to me Hemal ".... He said to himself and determined to spoil her engagement hook or by crook.

Dhruv halted the car in front of the gate and came out closing the door behind. He marched towards the villa that was echoing with noise and music. No sooner did he enter in than the people gathered in recognize him.

" Dhruv Narang yaha par OMG "... And several other remark enchanted in the surrounding. Ignoring them all Dhruv glance everywhere and there he found being surrounded by girls who seemed to be her friends.

Without thinking anything Dhruv walked towards her and placing his hand on her shoulder he turned her around.

" Dhruv!! Tum ya-----"

Before she could complete her sentence he picked her up on his shoulder and dashed put of the hall leaving everyone daze behind.

" What was that?? "... Tarika stated while Nikhil look at his wife who was staring at his retreating figure.

Here outside the house, Hemal struggled to get down on the ground but he was way more stronger than her. " Put me down Dhruv "... She hit his back with her tiny fist when Dhruv made her sit inside the car and closed the door.

" What the hell are you doing ".... She tried to open the door but it was locked by him. He sat inside the passenger seat and soon they were in the road.

" stop the car Dhruv. I said stop the car ".... She screamed in top of her voice with all her might but seemed as if he'd turned deaf ears.

Hemal attempted to reach for the car keys in order to stop the car but he held her hand tightly vaining her each and every attempt. Dhruv stopped the car in front of the farm house and got down.

He almost drag her inside and threw her on the sofa locking the doors behind him. " What the hell is this Dhruv ".... Hemal shouted while standing up. " How dare you bring me here "

In a swift she was in his arms in a tangling position where their bodies were perfectly glued to each other. His eyes were speaking lengths of disappointment. She could feel his pain as in how he'd have felt.

" How could you do that ".... Was all he said. Hemal look into his eyes trying to understand this guy standing in front of her. Sometimes he acts as if it was just a joke whereas sometimes he behaves as if she really mean a lot to him.

Ignoring his question Hemal chipped pushing him away. " Get me out of this place "... She said moving towards the door that was locked. Turning around she saw him holding the bunch of keys in his hand.

" Give them to me "...she approached him thus trying to get the keys.

He put them in his pocket and repeated his question folding his arms. " why you lied ".... She just rolled her eyes frustrating him more. " Fine, unless you tell me none of us are going out of this place "

Saying this he climbed the stairs marching uptil his room while she stood there with her mouth open. No sooner have she realised than quickly followed him. Before he could get inside she pushed him against the wall when her dupatta fell down on the floor.

" I said get me out of here "... Their faces were an inch away. His hands automatically travelled upto her waist and he pulled her close. " And I said answer my question ".... Silence prevailed.

Both of them stared into each others eyes while listening their rhythmic breaths. He trailed his fingers on her bare waist making her gasp at the feeling. Dhruv put his lips on hers closing his eyes as well.

He slowly licked her lip pulling her close. Hemal cupped his face and kissed him lightly thus breaking the last strand of his patience. Dhruv switched their places and sucked in her lip hungrily.   " Why did you lie to me Hemal "... He hushed near her lips caressing her waist.

Hemal didn't say anything. He looked at her hopefully but and when he didn't get any reply Dhruv let go of her and made her look at him. " Tell me Hemal I want to know "... He shook her sounding eager and serious at the same time.

" Dhruv try to understand this is for our own good "... She said joining their foreheads. He can't help but laugh sarcastically as on what basis does she think it is going to benefit them. " We are not meant to be together Dhruv "

She tried to explain him. Jerking her hands away he moved inside the room. " Dhruv Dhruv listen to me "... She came inside and found him standing near the window.

" If it all you think I'll let you marry that dhokla than let me tell you, just get the thought out of your mind. ".... Saying this Dhruv threw the bunch of the keys out of the window while she was rooted on her place still.

To be continued.....

Hope that was good. What do you think will he do now?? Will Hemal change her mind or will she end up marrying himesh??

Plzzz do comment and vote.