shot 33

The half journey passed in silence neither she nor he cared to word out their feelings. For him, it was nothing and for her it was everything but she couldn't say him right now.

Dhruv on the other hand was trying to stay calm as those guys were staring at Hemal constantly. He behaved normal while keeping an eye on them.

The bus came came to halt and the conductor announced. " Bus sirf 15 minutes K liye yaha rukegi "... Every other passenger  went of the bus in order to get themselves some refreshments except those guys and ruval as well.

" Umm you want anything "... Dhruv said enthralling her attention. Hemal craned her neck in his direction while nodding in a no.

Dhruv glanced at those guys who were now leaving the bus. " Chalo na kuch Khate h "... He said pulling her out of the bus.

Hemal without any further argument followed Dhruv. They came out towards a dhaba. " Wow chole bhatoore mujhe yeh khana h dhruv "... She said clapping her hands.

He chuckled in reflex. " Chalo ".... They sat down on the benches opposite of each other and ordered their food. Dhruv gazed at those boys who were now teasing a group of teenage college girls. " you sit here I'll just come in a minute "

He excused himself from her and vanished in the place behind the dhaba.

~~~~

After ten minutes Dhruv returned.

" Kaha gye the tum. Mera toh breakfast Ho gya. ".... She stated cleaning her hands.

" Woh I was busy. Koi nhi chalo chalte h "... He turned to leave.

" what about your breakfast?? "... Exclaimed she as he hopped inside the bus not before paying the bill.

Hemal came inside and settled down beside him. This time Dhruv was sitting near the window. Soon the bus was occupied by its passengers. The conductor rang the bell and the bus started.

" Dhruv Where are these guys ".... She pointed towards their seat.

He looked in the direction and replied. " Mujhe kya pata mere friends thodi hi h "... He onned episode and resumed his reading.

While Hemal just smiled it is good that they are not there. She would have been so uncomfortable otherwise whereas a victorious smile appeared on his lips.

Flashback...

After excusing himself dhruv headed in the back space of the dhaba where those guys were drinking alcohol. Seeing him approaching them they exclaimed. " Kon he be tu. Yaha kyu aya h "

Dhruv stood there while folding his hands against the chest. " Are yeh toh wohi h uss ghagre wali ka yaar ".... Said the second one and they bursted into laughter.

This was enough. Dhruv reached for a rod that was lying there and hit his head. The guy went flat on the ground seeing this the others horrified and tried to flee but it was not so easy. Dhruv gave them blows with the rod.

After effusing his frustration on them he tied their hands and legs with rope and left them there as punishment.

Flashback end...

The bus reached their destination. Hemal shook from the arm and said. " Chalo aagya hamara stop. "

Dhruv didn't look up from the mobile and replied. " This is your destination. Tum utro mujhe age Jana h "

" Iska Matlab Tum mere sath nhi aoge "... She exclaimed staring at him to which he nodded.

They look up at the conductor who announced regarding the next stop.  " Jao it's getting late. Utro jaldi "... Hemal stood up while gazing his face.

The bus stopped and everyone got down along  with hemal. No sooner have she came out than glanced him through the window. The bus started again and she stood there watching him go. Dhruv didn't even look at her once.

Is it the end of their story!!!

To be continued.....