shot 19

" How dare he ".... Dhruv murmured and furiously stepped out of the car approaching them like a hungry lion.

Within no second dhruv reached them. " Hemal "..... His husky and dangerous tone skipped her heart a beat.

Hemal looked at him and easily realised that she'd called upon herself the biggest destruction. But giving to heeds to his expression she asked ayaan to move on.

Dhruv's one glare was enough to scare him. Ayaan was glued to his place with Hemal in his arms. " Mene bola na tumhe chalo... Why are you standing here. ".... She shook him by his collar.

Ayaan looked at Hemal and then at Dhruv. " But Hemal ye to Dhruv Narang h. How can I ---- "

" Don't tell me ayaan you're scared of him. ".... Her mere statement hit his manly ego and ayaan again resumed his walking completely ignoring Dhruv.

" Leave her, main ise drop kar dunga. You just go ".... Dhruv stood right in front him and spoke sounding perilous.

" I don't mind leaving her here with you Sir.. Lekin jab wo khud nhi Jana chahti h apke sath to I won't do anything against her will ".... He said and comfortly placed on his bike.

Dhruv looked at her, she was not at all paying attention to him. For her, he didn't existed and that kind of behavior was irking him. Ayaan too hopped on the bike and sped up vanishing in the fag of night.

Dhruv felt hurt. He felt cheated. He lack of response, broke his heart. He was there to drop her but then also she preferred to go with that handsome stranger.

You don't love her right... Then how come you're feeling cheated Dhruv. You left her alone when she loved you. You deserve this. You deserve much filthier.

Mocked his mind.

" Go to hell... Jab Tumko hi Mujhse koi farq nhi padta to main kyu tumhare liye restless ho rha hu. I don't care whether you go with him or any other man. I just bloody don't care ".... Dhruv spoke his own self.

He settled inside his car and drove to the place where he'll most probably get the peace.... His relieve... Drugs and addiction.

Precap....

Dhruv and Ahaana in hotel room.

To be continued....