shot 15

( unedited... Ignore typing mistake)

Hemal when reached her flat, immediately walked toward her bedroom. Hiding her tears in the way from baa. She'd proudly said that today she would confess it to Dhruv, buy didn't knew he'll play with her.

She locked the door behind and removed all the jewelleries. She roughly wiped the lipstick from her lips smudging it in the process. Hemal removed all the bangles and threw them in the corner.

She in no time, made the room a complete mess. She glanced at her face in the mirror and recalled their make outs and kisses. Moving immediately inside the washroom she let the shower water flow on her body.

Hemal removed the pallu and began wiping her slung vigorously trying to remove his touch his marks off of her body. She increased the temperature of the water and let her body burn in its hot wavering drops.

The pain was shoothing her rage. The hot water running through her body was satisfying her. Hemal scratched her bare waist thus trying to vanish his live bite. She dug her nails in her forearm un order to hide his marks.

Finally, she broke down crying hysterically. Never in her life would she believe that she'd been made a pawn... A mere pawn. That was not only used to complete a nasty task but also to damage her dignity.

She remained in the burninguntil her skin turned red like nothing. Get cryings has ceased for now. She weakly got up and removed all her clothings and wrapped a towel around her frame.

With slow timid steps she walked upto the closet and removed a comfy T-shirt with a knee length shots. She didn't even cared to dry her hairs and meekly dropped her body on the bed.

No strength was left in her body. Everything was refused, either in crying or ranting.

To be continued.....