shot 35

Hemal recklessly drove the car on the occupied road risking her and the others life as well. The information of Dhruv going back shook the shit out of her. She have anticipated he would go but not so soon.

How can he give up on her so easily. How can he go away like this, not even before informing her. And most importantly where does this idea struck him from???

Hemal's heart beats were so increased that she was heavily respirating. In fact she have not even buckled the seat belt. She tried his numbers many times but Dhruv did not pick the phone up.

She sighed nervously as she entered the lane leading the bungalow dhruv was staying in. She prayed that she would get the chance of meeting him and also she'd ask him why does he want to leave her??

She quickly got off the car in a hurry while pushing the gate wide  open with such force that it made a loud screeching noise.

Hemal restlessly climbed the stairs almost running. No sooner have she reached the room he had taken her last time than she pushed open it only to find Dhruv cozily lying on the bed playing game.

Wasn't that a lie???

When he saw her standing in the door Dhruv put the phone on the pillow partially getting up. " Ohh Hemal tum aa gyi... I'm impressed. ".... He remarked making her look like a fool.

She hit her head out of realisation. That was just his plan to call her. Otherwise a guy like Dhruv who is unfortunately a writer by profession will never give up on anything.

He has a mind of a writer and he really very well knows which situation and what kind of talks can persuade the person in front.

He smiled narrowing his gaze thus saying her he won and she lose. Hemal glared him deadly and hovered over him with her legs on his either side while clutching his T-shirt in her fists.

" How dare you fool me ".... She started hitting his chest and pulling his hairs out of anger.

Dhruv on the other hand laughed at her words as he replied. " You're already a fool Mr. Hemal. Maine thodi bola tha idhar aa mujhse milne. ".... He pulled her close while she rolled her eyes. " Yahi soch rhi thi na how can I leave you. But for your kindest information miss accountant I will never leave you. Tum chodne wali cheez thodi na ho ".... He pecked her lips winking devilishly.

She melted in his arms hugging him tightly. She can't stay upset with him for longer. She don't want to lose him when he's giving his hundred percent to this relation.

Out of all her decisions this one is the bestest. She would have never thought one agreement would give her this stupid writer as life partner.

Hemal suddenly upped her face and glanced his. " Dhruv what about himesh? ".... She asked not wanting to hurt his feelings though.

Dhruv smiled chastely and kissed her. " Don't worry mere paas uske liye bhi ek idea h. I've planned everything. Ab main usse uski girlfriend le rha hu toh don't I have some responsibility to return him his girl friend back woh bhi tumse achchi wali ".... He winked thinking something.

*******

While on the other hand, Ahaana came out of the  taxi watching the big building. She paid the fare and entered in to meet the receptionist.

She asked for himesh's working place and made her way to there. No sooner did she reach there than found himesh singing something..... A Song About His Engagement With Hemal.

What else can you expect from him!!!!

" himesh ".... She called him walking seductively.

He gazed her and widened his eyes finding a sexy girl coming towards him. " Ji Apko kya chahiye mujhse ".... He asked hesitantly as she stood near him.

" Kya tum Hemal ke best friend Ho ".... She asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

" Haa... Aaj toh hamari engagement hone wali h. ".... He replied blushingly.

To which Ahaana made sad face as she informed him. " Himesh, Hemal or tumhari engagement nhi Ho sakti "... He made crying face as she continued. " Wo toh Dhruv ke sath Mumbai wapas chale gyi and mujhe kaha ki tumhe bata du "

" Ohh no meri baby Dhruv sir K sath nhi Jaa sakti h. I love her... Babyyy come back your himesh is missing you ".... He dramatically cried making baby faces. (Imagine his gujju accent😆) " Ab main kisse shaadi karunga. "

Ahaana can't help but chuckle. She always wanted a sweet and innocent guy just like him... Who'd laugh and make her laugh with his antics.

" Agar tum chaho toh main tumse shadi kar sakti hu ".... She said adjusting her hairs making himesh stare her shockingly.

" Tum Jhut bol rhi ho. Tum jaisi khubsurat baby Mujhse shadi kyu karegi main toh tumhare type ka bhi nhi hu ".... He cried pouting sadly.

Ahaana smiled and hugged him. " Agar main bolu ki I like you toh!!! "... She said glancing his face.

He smiled blushing more than a girl blinking his eyes in shyness. " toh phir main tumse hi shadi karunga ".... He replied biting his nails while Ahaana pulled his both cheeks.

Duh... Indeed writers can do anything. They can make impossible things possible with the power of their imagination and pen. He is the biggest epitome, not only have he successfully persuaded Hemal but also maintained his fan following. Not to forget his idea of hitching Ahaana and himesh together. Although it's quite wierd to see a hot girl like Ahaana marrying a dumb and naive himesh. But however it is.  It's for good.

(Second last part)