shot 24

After Dhruv have left, that lady quickly shut the door of her windows and dialled Hemal's number. After a ring or two Hemal received the call. " Hello aunty. "

" hello Hemal. Wo aya tha. "... She informed him about Dhruv.

" Kya bola usne aunty. "... Hemal's heartbeats increased as she heard about him.

" Wo tumhare bare me puch rha tha. Haa Lekin Maine ye nhi bataya tum kaha rehti ho Gujarat me. Usne Mujhse Tumhare fiancee K bare me bhi puchne ki Koshish ki par mene nhi bataya "... She told Hemal.

Hemal was in deep thoughts. She'd never knew Dhruv will try to dig out her adress. Why it matters him if she's getting married. Why the hell he wants to know about her fiance.

Why!!!

" thank you aunty. Achcha hua apne use nhi bataya... Usne kuch or bola kya??? "... Hemal tried to get all the information about their conversation.

" Nhiiiii... Jab mene mana kar diya to wo khud hi Chala gya. Mujhe lagta h wo ab nhi ayega wapas ".... The lady said.

" Huh... I wish aunty Wo wapas nhi aye. Apne use ye to nhi bola na ki meri or himesh ki sagai Ho rhi h "... Hemal asked.

" Nhi Maine kuch nhi bataya use. Tum ab befikar raho or apni behen ki shaadi enjoy Karo. Thik h beta. ".... With this they hung the call up.

Hemal closed her eyes to suppress her unshed tears. It's not the time to cry on her Fate, Dhruv was never in her destiny. They are not meant to stay together.

***********

While on the other hand... Dhruv was all ready to meet her in Gujarat. Through his sources he was successful to fetch her official address of her house. No sooner have he received it than he quickly left his home to meet her.

' I'm coming Hemal. I'm coming to win you. Tum meri Ho. I can't let you marry anyone except me. I love you '

With this Dhruv hopped up in the train and begin his journey.... His destination.... Gujarat. With the mission... Hemal ko manao.

To be continued....