shot 22

Hemal was the first one to open her eyes. And the reality hit her, she was in bed with Dhruv naked. While his arm was perfectly caging her waist over the sheet so close that she could even here his heartbeats mingling with hers.

She was in utter shock. Tears filled up her eyes as the past night's memories rushed in. She was equally responding to his pleasures. Glancing at the lovebites and scratching marks on his body she realised how wild she was with him the last night. In fact, he didn't even let her feel awkward or anything.

It was... It was pure bliss.

Dhruv blinked his eyes several time in order to adjust the light of his room. When he was clearly able to spot things, he found Hemal sitting like a statue by his side.

" Hemal... What happened "... He partially got up resting his weight over his elbow. He locked the hair strands behind her ear and caressed her nape. " Kya hua bolo "

Hemal gazed him with moist eyes indicating her guilt and pain she was going through. " Hemal you're crying "

He caressed her nape gently and made her look at her forcibly when she was trying to ignore him. " answer me Hemal kyu ro rhi ho tum "

" You want to know why am I crying... Really "... She removed his hand and straightly stared in his eyes. " This is the reason why I'm crying. "... She pointed at their nude bodies thus giving him the clue.

But still Dhruv was not able to get anything when Hemal spoke. " I hate my self. I just bloody hate my self. "... She clutched the sheet tightly and let the tears shed finally. " I again broke my barricades. I again let myself fall in your trap "

She cried louder making him gasp at her condition. " Why are you blaming yourself. Ye hum dono ko marzi se hua h, toh tum kyu Khudko blame kar rhi Ho "..... Dhruv tried to explain her but she was not in the state to listen him.

" I should not stay here any longer... Mujhe Jana chahiye ab ".... She stated trying to find her clothes. Dhruv immediately got up and wore his clothes while she wrapped the sheet around her and dashed inside the washroom.

After sometime, Hemal came out dressed in her own clothes. Her eyes were wet and her face was entertaining the expression of annoyment.

" Tum ko suddenly kya hua... Why are you behaving like this Hemal. ".... Hemal unbelievably looked at him. He's still not able understand, why is he so emotionless.

Hemal serenely smiled and exclaimed. " I started with lust and you ended with lust. It's strange na "... They shared an eyelock which was broken by Hemal.

" But... But problem kya h Hemal. Is it necessary to tag it with a relationship "... Dhruv said practically.

" That's what my question is, on what basis are we sleeping together. Kya relation kya h hamara... Pyaar ka ya bodies attraction ka. Konsa relationship h hamara Dhruv. Koi nhi "... There was utmost silence prevailed in the room. None of them spoke for they had no words to say.

When Hemal didn't get any reply from him than she firmly picked her mobile and dashed out of his flat, not even looking at him once. For she know, that she won't get any answer from him he still consider it to be lust. Nothing more. And the time has come to take the cold decision.

To be continued...