shot 16

" Hemal tu itni chup kyu h... Dhruv Narang ki book publication K baad se... You're too quite... Kuch hua kya??? "... Hemal timidly reached for her next file ignoring her friend's remark.

" bolna Hemal... Why are you silent... Kal tak to tu Kitni excited thi ".... She said making Hemal look up at her blankly. Hemal have no words to speak. The previous event have shook her badly.

" I'm too busy Isha... Hum baad me baat karenge ".... Hemal shooed her away. No time have passed when she had thinked about Dhruv in this one week. Every now and again his thoughts irritated her. The more she tried to forget him, the closer she ended up being with him.

Hemal wasn't the girl who would cry for a month for no reason. She was a determined and responsible lady. No boy like Dhruv can control her life. Vanishing away his thoughts she concentrated on her file.

Not even a minute have passed when she heard the reporter speaking in the television " Today we are going to have a live interview session with the famous writer who rules many heart Dhruv Narang... Recently published his blockbuster book, Black Coffee have become the bestselling novel of the year. Five thousand copies have been selled just in one week... It's indeed a big success "

He looked so active and attractive thought Hemal. Black colour was suiting him complimenting his sexy looks in the process. Infact, there was no expression of guilt on his face he looked so happy whereas Hemal was having a tough time absorbing his features.

No matter how much she tries to hate him but ends up drooling over him. " so only on fans demand Dhruv Narang is here, to share his writing experience with all of us ".... The reporter said and Dhruv passed his charming smile.

Seriously... Was he going to share his writing experience. The fucking WRITING EXPERIENCE that he'd used against Hemal. Hemal could feel her heart thumping, what if he disclose her name in the public... What if he shares everything as to how he'd persuaded her!!! And every possible consequences.

Reporter -  So Dhruv tell us something about your book. I mean, the story its hell amazing. Like how did you get the idea of pairing a writer with an accountant it's quite Wierd if we look it differently.

D- ( smiling ) It is indeed Wierd. Mene bhi nhi socha tha i will write this. ( pause ) mujhe maths kbhi pasand nhi tha because I was too weak... But being Frank I too have no idea Maine ek accountant hi kyu select ki as heroine for my book. May be.... Because I WAS SPELLBOUND BY HER BEAUTY.

Hemal stared at him briefly, the way he said it, it felt as if he was talking to her. The way he was looking at the camera and the modulation of his voice, it felt that he was conveying those words to Hemal personally. She felt as if he was just trying to tell her the same. But instantly realising about her past with him, she kicked that emotion out of her heart.

Dhruv can never be a faithful partner..  Never!!!

R- ( Surprise) Ohh that's something  unobvious to hear. Matlab.. Aap khud hi Jante nhi ki Apki heroine accountant kyu h.

D- Are.. Maine bola toh... May be I was spellbounded by her.

Dhruv said that again looking at the screen. Because he somewhere knew that Hemal might be watching him and may be in this way he can convey his message to her... That he liked her. May be not like a lover but like a... Lover!!!

No... Not a lover but not less than any lover. Fuck... He don't know it actually. His feelings for her are puzzling.

Hemal had many questions but you know some questions are left unasked.

R- OK... Now next question. Agar kbhi Apko real life me koi ladki mile and you like her... Wo kehte h na attraction towards each other... Wo bhi accountant to aap kya karoge... Like will you treat her as a friend or you know like a lover.

Yesss... This was an amazing question and it either directly or indirectly was imposing on their relation. Hemal eagerly wanted to know what will he say.

D- If I meet someone like her than obviously I'll treat her like any other girl, like I always do. To feelings ki baat to ati hi nhi h.

Dhruv is too clever to answer so easily thought Hemal. How easily he dump that question without a proper answer. After that reporter asked him many other questions and Dhruv patiently answered them all. No where he seemed to loose his control, his answers were not at all pleasing for Hemal. He was not that Dhruv she'd knew for month... He was the writer who had the power to change her life with his mere pen.

R- One last question Dhruv... Jese ki Apne bola h ki this story is close to your heart so can we know the reason behind it. What's that soo special moment that you won't want to forget.

Dhruv sucked in a deep breath and began thinking about one of the moment that he can call as unforgettable. " See it's very hard for me to select anyone of them... Because my whole journey for black coffee was something I've never thought of. Maine bhi socha tha ki main kisi se itna attach ho jaunga ki uske Jane K baad itna yaad karunga. ( brief pause ) Iss story ko likhne me Maine bohot sare negative steps liye h... That have Hurted someone soo much. Even if I try I won't be able to ask for forgiveness. Isilye black coffee... Mere writing carrier me sabse best h. "

With this Dhruv ended his answer staring at the camera. Hemal wanted to believe him but could not because she considered his statement fake. He was being fake, he was just trying to hurt her more.

And realising this, her eyes welled up. Quickly grabbing her belongings she left for her house not even did she care to ask for the manager's permission.

Precap...

Dhruv in Hemal's office.

To be continued....

Too late... But hope you'll like it. I'm soo curious to scribble the future story... Dhruv will repent and Hemal will make him pay.