shot 20

" Enough Dhruv.. Kitna drink karoge... Bas Karo ab "... Ahaana tried to pull away the glass from dhruv but he didn't let her to.

" No Ahaana... I don't want to stop. Or kyu Karu stop... Kiske liya Haa. "... Dhruv said and gulped down the remaining content from the glass. After finishing his Nth drink he order for another. " Wo uske sath chali gyi Ahaana... Uss.. uss chomu K sath, Mai wahi pe khada tha or kuch nhi kar paya. Kuch bhi nhi ".... Dhruv sounded hurt.

He have Hurted Hemal but right now he was being Hurted beyond anything. " But mistake tumhari hi h Dhruv... I've told you boldo use sach... Par tum nhi mane... You said that you don't care... To ab kya hua. Why her ignorance is affecting you. "... Ahaana said practically.

Dhruv stared at her unbelievably. " You mean to say that I'm wrong. "... He pointed his own self. " chalo mana I was wrong.... Par Hemal ko zarurat kya thi uss kamine K sath Jane ki... Main tha na use drop Karne k liye. Why did she go with him when I was there why ".... He petulantly screamed expressing his disappointment.

" You were wrong Dhruv. Use cheat Karne k baad tum expect karte ho that she'll seek your help. She'll give you a second chance "... Ahaana bursted out. Though Dhruv is her best friend but being a girl she knows how it feels to be cheated. Boys have no right to use girls as a mere object of desire.

" Ohhh to Ahaana ma'am ko bura lag rha h... Kiske liye uss Hemal k liye jisne mujhe uss idiot k samne insult kiya. ".... Dhruv muttered inaudibly. " Then do one thing miss Ahaana... Take your bloody condolence and fuck off from here ".... He pushed her aside from him and preferred to sit alone.

' You're so wrong Dhruv... Pata nhi kya hoga tumhara. Itni Badi galti krne k baad bhi tum chahte ho wo tumhe trust Kare... You're too impossible '

Ahaana remarked as she found that Dhruv was continuously sipping alcohol. She removed her mobile and clicked few of his pictures. She opened whatsapp and sent them to Hemal. With the following caption.

' Pagal Ho gya h Dhruv. He's too hurt because of the incident taken place between you two. I've tried to stop him but in vain. I guess wo sirf tumhare ane par hi ruk sakta  h. '

Ahaana send her the address of the club.

Hemal had just came out of the washroom when she found that she was sent messages by Ahaana. And somewhere she knew it could be related to him.

Quickly but difficultly she managed to reach her bed. Hemal opened her whatsapp and was dazed seeing the photos and the caption. She couldn't stand seeing him in that vulnerable state. But he have called it upon himself. She can do nothing. Hemal left the message unreplied and laid down on the bed.

Whereas Ahaana was keenly waiting for her reply. She was indeed surprised finding that Hemal didn't reply to her messages. That was too Wierd, as far as Ahaana had known, Hemal loved Dhruv. But her lack of response left her dazed.

Ahaana sighed and kept her cell phone back inside her pocket. She upped her eyes to see Dhruv but found him nowhere near her. She immediately got up from her chair and looked for him in the premises.

No sooner did she reach the corridor than she found him kissing a random girl. She quickly approached him and pulled Dhruv apart from the girl.

" What the fuck Ahaana.... If you're so desperate to be fucked than find yourself a true man, but do not spoil my mood ".... Dhruv complained as she dragged him uptil one of the room of the club.

" Don't tell me, you want to sleep with me. Tum to bolti thi that I don't deserve you... To ab kya hua ".... Ahaana made him lie on the bed while Dhruv pulled her over him. " Dhruv kya kar rhe ho tum. Leave me... You're not in your senses. "... Ahaana struggled to get out of his hold but he have already pinned her down to the bed.

" Now let me pleasure you "... With this Dhruv latched their lips as his hands worked on the buttons of her shirt.

Just then the door of their room widely opened and there Hemal stood with her eyes staring at them in shock.

To be continued....