shot 25

At midnight, Dhruv's train reached its destination i.e Gujarat. He got down the train balancing his bag back on his shoulder.

' Huh... Main aa rha hu Hemal... Tumhe Apne sath lene K liye. I'm coming to steal you from your stupid groom. Aaj tak mene bohot rulaya h tumhe... Par ab nhi. Ab main khud tumhare bina rone lagta hu... I can't loose you. Main tumhe mana lunga '

He walked out on the main road and waited for a cab but since it was mid night, no cab or vehicle was available. Dhruv breathed deeply and decided to walk until he reach any lodge or hotel.

' Tere pyaar me mujhe kya kya karna pad rha h Hemal. Deewano ki tarah Adhi raat me empty road pe bhatak rha hu just like the hero of my fifth novel. Never knew, I too will walk on an isolated road like my own characters. Huh... Iss gujju accountant ne teri to laga di Dhruv Narang. '

Dhruv spoke to himself walking aimlessly yet with an aim on the empty road. The loud noise of thunders trembled his steps but Dhruv composed himself. Soon it started raining, that too heavily.

Running towards a closed shop Dhruv stood under the roof waiting for the rain to calm.

' Ye to meri books se bhi zada melodramatic Ho rha h yrr. Tez baarish or upar se koi vehicle nhi. Or pata nhi hemal kya kar rhi hogi '

Dhruv sat down on the edge of the platform. He placed the bag beside him and looked at the heavy pouring. He have always written such scenarios in his books where the male protagonist roams here and there in the home town of the female protagonist as in search of her.

And look, at the irony. The writer himself was rolling as those cheesy male protagonists of his books.

Dhruv laughed serenely at the thought. Destiny's too cruel. It shows you the things you've never thought of. He hugged his self as the pouring increased and winds rolled speedily sending shivers down his spine.

On the other hand, a guy dressed in casual was driving back to his farm house. On his way to the place, he spotted someone sitting under a roof of a shop.

" Are ye to... Ye to Dhruv Narang h. Lekin ye yaha Kese ".... He halted the car in front of him and came out.

Dhruv looked at him with happiness and slight confusion. He got up as he witnessed the guy approaching him.

" Dhruv Narang. Oh my god... I can't believe sir,  main Apko live Dekh rhe hu. "... Dhruv raised his brow out of surprise. " let me introduce myself... I'm Nikhil Ghoshal, I'm your biggest fan sir. "

His looks were so evident of his admiration for Dhruv. Dhruv thanked his stars for being a writer.

" nice to meet you nikhil "... Dhruv shook hands with him and then asked him if he could help him with accommodation.

" Ohh kyu nhi sir. I'll be happy to help you. Pass hi me mera farm house h main bhi wahi Jaa rha hu... I'll be glad if you'll come with me. Please sir ".... Nikhil said.

" yrr first of all ye sir sir bolna band Karo. And secondly, thank you so much. Main kabse dhundh rha hu ki koi mile jo mujhe kisi hotel tak leke jayega. I'm so glad that I met you ".... Dhruv hugged him, showing his gratitude to him.

Dhruv quickly picked his bag up and settled down inside the car, beginning a new journey with his new best friend whose going to help him reach Hemal.

To be continued....