;one

"Eomma~" Changkyun whines, having Kihyun smack the top of his head with the spatula in his hand.

"I'm not your eomma," Kihyun clarifies, going back to stirring the rice in the pan.

"Are you sure about that?" Changkyun asks, flicking the white frilly apron Kihyun was wearing.

"Watch yourself! I won't hesitate to starve you," Kihyun threatens, having Changkyun raise both hands up in surrender.

"Stop threatening our kids," Hyunwoo says out of nowhere, grabbing an apple from around Kihyun. But Kihyun slaps Hyunwoo's hand with the spatula and Changkyun really thinks that Kihyun shouldn't be with a spatula.

"No snacks, dinner's ready. And stop saying our kids, we aren't married," Kihyun stresses, attempting to get dinner plates from the top shelf down. After struggling for a few seconds he looks back at Hyunwoo with an annoyed look and cocks his head towards the shelf.

The leader chuckles before complying.

"We're not married but you're my boyfriend," Hyunwoo shrugs. Kihyun exasperatedly turns to him, repeating a statement he's said many times before.

"Whoop dee doodle fucking do. Yes Hyunwoo, I'm your boyfriend. But that doesn't mean we have kids together hyung! Especially when two of them are my hyungs!" Kihyun stresses. "Ah! Ah, headache, headache, headache..." He mumbles, putting a hand to his temple while using the other support himself on the counter.

Changkyun decides to leave, because he didn't want to deal with... That.

Hyunwoo only sighs, a slight smile taking over his lips.

"You know how sensitive you are to yelling. Why are you like this jagi?" Hyunwoo smiles, softly taking the spatula away from Kihyun's death grip, his other hand rubbing circles on his waist.

"You and Changkyun were being annoying," Kihyun simply mumbles, having Hyunwoo tsk.

"How can you call me annoying, hm? I'm your boyfriend," the leader pouts and Kihyun smiles softly at him from over his shoulder.

"Whoop dee doodle fucking doo hyung, you are my boyfriend. But you're my annoying boyfriend," Kihyun says in a soft tone and Hyunwoo has to resist the urge to step away and leave. But he couldn't, because Kihyun looked to incredibly soft that he just had to kiss him.

"Ew~ Stop, stop, stop, stop," Jooheon mutters walking through the kitchen. Hyunwoo only rolls his eyes, annoyed and Kihyun smiles. After pecking the leader's lips one more time, Kihyun starts getting everything ready for dinner.

Hyunwoo helps him serve everything on to the table and calls the 'kids' to come eat. He didn't really need to call twice, everyone was hungry.

"Thank you eomma," all five members who weren't Hyunwoo and Kihyun chorused, making Kihyun send them all hard glares.

"I'll kill you all. Watch, one day, there won't be Monsta X. And no, it won't be because of military services or disbandment, it'll be because all of you are dead!"

Everyone could only stare at Kihyun, some freezing halfway through putting food in their mouths. Some looked terrified, some looked amused, but Hyunwoo looked like he was trying to hold in laughter.

"Calm down and eat, yeah?" He coaxes, feeding his boyfriend some chicken.

"I'm not joking!" Kihyun insists through a mouth full of food once he notices Minhyuk snickering. "Watch and wait, you'll be first."

--

"Need help?" Hyungwon asks once he notices Kihyun folding laundry on his own.

"I'm fine," Kihyun replies, sending a smile in the younger's direction.

Hyungwon nods.

"If you need any help, please tell me hyung," he insists before leaving, and Kihyun only nods as an answer.

After fifteen more minutes of silence, Kihyun was done folding laundry. He places the piles of each member's individual clothes back into the laundry basket, and started walking around the dorm to deliver the freshly washed clothes.

First was Jooheon's room with Changkyun. He knocked once, just for the sake of knocking, and when he got the okay he opened the door.

"Laundry's done," the oldest announces, handing them each their pile.

"Thank you hyung," they both chorus, and Kihyun nods before hauling the basket up again and heading to the second room.

He knocks again on Minhyuk, Hoseok, and Hyungwon's room, Hoseok opening the door upon hearing the knock.

"Oh, laundry," he announces, immediately spotting his blue flannel shirt and taking his pile.

"Thanks hyung," Hyungwon thanks before spotting his own green shirt and taking his pile.

"Minhyuk hyung?" Kihyun calls out to the only person in the room who hasn't taken their pile.

Minhyuk looks up from his phone and takes his earbuds out when Hoseok taps his arm, and notices Kihyun standing there with the laundry basket.

"Ah," he says, climbing down a bunk and heading over to his dongsaeng. "Thanks Ki."

Kihyun nods and leaves, heading to his own shared room with Hyunwoo, the last two piles in the basket.

When he opened the door to their room, Hyunwoo was there on his phone.

"Where have you been?" The leader asks Kihyun, who's diligently putting their clothes into their drawers.

"Laundry," he replies, sighing once he's done, flopping down onto the bed. "Tired."

"Tired?" Hyunwoo asks, putting his phone done and pushing Kihyun's hair back with his hand.

Kihyun nods, feeling his eyelids get heavy, Hyunwoo's actions making his sleepier.

"Cute," the younger hears Hyunwoo whispers, before he feels himself drift off into dreamland.

__________

A/N - no but imagine monsta x's domestic as fuck lifestyle