;twenty

"Cut!"

"We're done!" Minhyuk hollers, throwing his hands up in the air. "No more!"

"The way you're expressing it makes it seem like a bad thing." Hyungwon scoffs, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his t-shirt. "Cause it's not."

"That's not what I mean and you know it."

Ignoring Hyungwon and Minhyuk, Kihyun takes a seat on one of the chairs which are outside the set, drinking from a water bottle a staff member handed him.

As he uncaps the bottle, something falls off of it.

Before even taking a sip, Kihyun bends down to pick up the pastel purple sticky note, reading it over while gulping down water.

There's a huge zit behind your left ear.

Kihyun chokes on his water when he reads that, spluttering what was in his mouth everywhere, managing to get the bottom right corner of the note wet.

"You okay there?" Hoseok's honey like voice asks, and Kihyun is quick to whip around to face the older before a hand flies right behind his left ear.

For sure, there was a bump there.

Kihyun gasps, and Hoseok raises an eyebrow, because if he's being honest, Kihyun looks like a mad man right now.

"I'm stellar if I'm being honest," Kihyun says, crumpling the sticky note and discreetly putting it in his pocket. "Just stellar..."

——

The next time Kihyun gets a post it, it's on the pants he's supposed to change into for a concert.

All the members were changing into their assigned clothes, and Kihyun was about to put on his shirt when he noticed the note on his pants.

He picks it up and makes sure no one is looking in his direction before reading.

You went down a size.

Surely enough, after checking the sizing on his pants, he'd gone down a size.

Perplexed, the vocalist puts on the pants to make sure that they were indeed for him, and not someone with a thinner waist, like Minhyuk.

But to his surprise, the pants fit him. Properly.

With his eyebrows furrowed, Kihyun makes his way to the stylist, sitting down on the chair while they got to work.

"Hey," Hyunwoo sighs, standing behind Kihyun's chair on the stylist was finished. "Nervous?" He asks, both his hands coming out to massage his boyfriend's shoulders.

Kihyun's snapped out of his thoughts by the big, warm hands on his shoulders, and he clears his throat before talking.

"N-Nervous? Not really," he shrugs, feet fidgeting as he tries to stop thinking about what the note on the post it meant.

"Hm," Hyunwoo hums, hands sliding down the front of Kihyun's chest before weaving his fingers through the belt loops on his pants. "It'll be fun."

Kihyun sucks in a shaky intake of breath when he noticed where Hyunwoo's hand is. He looks down for a maximum of five seconds before turning away and pretending like that was staring at his reflection.

"Yeah it will."

And Hyunwoo wasn't wrong, because the concert was fun, of course it was.

When Kihyun got handed his face mask when they were heading outside of the venue, there was another purple post it stuck to the inside of the mask.

DomesticOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara