;three

"Eomma, sit back and relax while I take care of you," Hoseok says, having way too much fun because he knows that Kihyun is too weak to fight him.

"You're so lucky I'm sick," Kihyun retorts.

"I don't know what you think you could do, I'm your hyung," Hoseok points out, sticking out his tongue immaturely.

"Shh, wait stop talking," Kihyun mumbles, digging the heel of his hand into his temple, trying to numb the pounding headache that suddenly crashed down on him. Not surprisingly though, it was Hoseok's voice infesting his ears.

Hoseok sighs as he watched Kihyun suffer. Sure, he loves teasing his dongsaeng, but this was hard for him to watch.

He didn't like seeing his dongsaeng weak like this, Kihyun was usually a fierce, haughty person. But it was kind of disgruntling to see Kihyun like this.

He was really fond of Kihyun, even if he was older. He really appreciates and admires how much Kihyun does for the group and how he looks after everyone and everything.

All jokes aside, Hoseok felt like a teenager taking care of their sick mom.

It filled all the aspects of it.

It was hard to get through, it was dulling and it was an experience he'd rather not go through again.

"I'm gonna go get you some medicine and breakfast, alright? Don't move, go back to sleep if you need to," the older announces, sighing once more before leaving the room, leaving the door slightly ajar behind him.

Kihyun, completely drained, does go back to sleep, enjoying the warmth of the blankets as he slips in a dreamless rest.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Hoseok was rummaging through cupboards, trying to find something to prepare for Kihyun's breakfast. If he's honest, the only thing he can properly cook or prepare is ramyun, but he has a feeling that Kihyun wouldn't be all that ecstatic to eat that for breakfast.

He taps his foot impatiently while scanning one cupboard, and that's when his eyes fall on an oatmeal packet.

Kihyun won't know its instant right?

Well he hopes so.

A measly fifteen minutes later, the oatmeal is in a bowl on a tray, along with a cup of warm water and little bowl with medicine pills.

Hoseok, with the tray in hand, makes his way to his 'parents' room. He had a tad bit of difficulty while opening the door, but he managed.

Once inside, he set the tray on Kihyun's bed side table. Next task was waking up the sick boy.

"Kihyun-ah," Hoseok whispers, shaking Kihyun's shoulders.

The younger simply grumbles, but remains in the same position with his eyes closed.

"Kihyunnnnn," Hoseok drags out, poking his dongsaeng's cheeks.

Still no reaction. But Hoseok still has one resort.

"Eommaaa~"

"Knife... My knife," the younger man mumbles, eyes blinking themselves awake.

"I have breakfast," Hoseok announces, sliding the tray over to Kihyun.

Kihyun took it in his lap and picked up the spoon, slowly scooping some and slowly blowing down on it. Only to slowly bring it up to his mouth and slowly put it in his mouth.

If Hoseok's honest, Kihyun looked like he could fall asleep. Heck, if Hoseok's being very honest, he could probably fall asleep if he watched Kihyun long enough.